Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickHerblore PRO

While I am a huge fan of the other bots provided by you, Hyperion, the quick herblore works insanely slow. Currently making super restore pots, and the bot takes upwards of 60 seconds between almost every task.

EDIT: On OSRS.

While I am a huge fan of the other bots provided by you, Hyperion, the quick herblore works insanely slow. Currently making super restore pots, and the bot takes upwards of 60 seconds between almost every task.

EDIT: On OSRS.
Really strange, the bot is heavily optimized to run smoothly (as are my other bots). Does the slowdown happen only when banking or at each step (e.g. when selecting what item and quantity to make, etc...)?

Really strange, the bot is heavily optimized to run smoothly (as are my other bots). Does the slowdown happen only when banking or at each step (e.g. when selecting what item and quantity to make, etc...)?

Trying to make tar, it takes sooo long to bank, opens bank withdraws then waits forever. Can this be fixed?

SO the finished potion making works really well, but when it needs to wear a new ammy it keeps pulling one out of the bank and depositing it over and over, is there something i need to do to fix this??

SO the finished potion making works really well, but when it needs to wear a new ammy it keeps pulling one out of the bank and depositing it over and over, is there something i need to do to fix this??
Seems like a bug, will be fixed with next update.

Could you make sure that the bot takes a full inventory of potions when makning compost potions since the ashes are stackable please ?:)

How come as soon as I start the bot it says all task completed and stops? tried multiple times. closed and opened all windows and still doing the same thing?

How come as soon as I start the bot it says all task completed and stops? tried multiple times. closed and opened all windows and still doing the same thing?
Same thing happened to me, you need to have the unf and secondary already in your invent before you start it.

I think i figured this out because the bot will go to a portable well on its own and when the well is gone the bot completes so the fix needs to be if wells not there to continue doing without well. Because even if you didn't place the well it will still go to it. thinking that well is yours

and make sure your clicking add on that item and not just scrolling down and clicking on it you must hit ADD to do so when you do see it in the scroll selection and click on it there hit ADD aswell.

Same thing happened to me, you need to have the unf and secondary already in your invent before you start it.
Should work even if you don't have the items in your inventory on start. If you're experiencing problems, send me a DM with the log.
I think i figured this out because the bot will go to a portable well on its own and when the well is gone the bot completes so the fix needs to be if wells not there to continue doing without well. Because even if you didn't place the well it will still go to it. thinking that well is yours

and make sure your clicking add on that item and not just scrolling down and clicking on it you must hit ADD to do so when you do see it in the scroll selection and click on it there hit ADD aswell.
When portables are gone it should automatically continue using normal method. If that does not happen, send me a DM with the log.
Just got me 74-99 today. Thanks!
Congrats!

When i start the bot, it takes out the unf potion and secondary item from the bank and then i get a notification saying that all the tasks are complete and then the bot closes. The bot did nothing. What should i do?

EDIT: Nevermind, i'm an idiot. I was selecting attack potion when i was doing Super attacks -_-'
The bot works perfectly 10/10.

Last edited:
Hyperion submitted a new resource:

QuickHerblore PRO - Quick and effortless way to level your Herblore!

Read more about this resource...

I've been trying to make the bot run for hours. I've lost about a dollar in funds and it still will not work. I want a refund for the money I wasted. You should really take this bot down if you know its causing people to lose money without getting what they are paying for. The bot closes on its own for no reason and charges my wallet everytime I restart.