Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickHerblore PRO

easily triggered ✌
Is there an use case where the user wouldn't want to use portable stations?
As long as you're within the area of a portable you get portable effects. To clean via a portable the bot needs to select cleaning on the drop down every time which is just ineffecient.

It's better to just clean the herbs without using the portable interface

Hey, been using it for few hours and I really like it. Only problem is, as someone else already stated, sometimes it tends to hover over portable well and doesnt click it. And it could be a bit faster as well, only making around 1,5k pots/h which is half the speed but it might be because I am at w84 and lagging a bit.

Hey, been using it for few hours and I really like it. Only problem is, as someone else already stated, sometimes it tends to hover over portable well and doesnt click it. And it could be a bit faster as well, only making around 1,5k pots/h which is half the speed but it might be because I am at w84 and lagging a bit.
This is an issue with the client not supporting tooltips. Move to a less populated area.

Been semi afking using this bot and it is excellent! but, id like to point out that when using a portable well it hovers over it after 5-10 inventorys. id copy and paste log script but, i cannot seem to find it on my screen at all

having this issue as well. Thanks

I have been trying to use it to make marrentil tar, withdraws them fine and clicks on the swamp tar and herbs fine, but freezes when the screen shows of how many you want to make

On oldschool, I am trying to use the bot to make unfinished lantadyme potions, and the bot refuses to click on the bank. Please fix this, I just did a couple thousand Super Strength potions flawlessly, not sure why it's having trouble with this.

00:03:29 WARN Event handlers completed in 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIIiiiiII (0) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIIIIiiii (0-0) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IiIIIIIIIi (0-1) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IiIiIiiIII (0-1-0) | 0ms
00:03:29 WARN Missing ingredient with id 2481 for item LANTADYME_POTION, banking...
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIiIiiiiI (0-3) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iiIIIiIiIi (0-3-2) | 140ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IIIiiiIiIi (0-3-2-0) | 1ms
00:03:29 INFO Turning camera towards bank -> Bank chest [3369, 3171, 0] (fail count: 474) - 0.0
00:03:29 WARN Failed to open bank

Had to restart the bot like 6 times, but I guess it can click the bank now. Rip .96, working as intended now though.

I would rate this 5/5 if the banking option would work. I've had to restart this bot many times and it costs each time, without any guarantee that it will continue working. But for now it's 1/5, please help me

Last edited:
On oldschool, I am trying to use the bot to make unfinished lantadyme potions, and the bot refuses to click on the bank. Please fix this, I just did a couple thousand Super Strength potions flawlessly, not sure why it's having trouble with this.

00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIIiiiiII (0) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIIIIiiii (0-0) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IiIIIIIIIi (0-1) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IiIiIiiIII (0-1-0) | 0ms
00:03:29 WARN Missing ingredient with id 2481 for item LANTADYME_POTION, banking...
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iIIiIiiiiI (0-3) | 0ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> iiIIIiIiIi (0-3-2) | 140ms
00:03:29 INFO Current Action -> IIIiiiIiIi (0-3-2-0) | 1ms
00:03:29 INFO Turning camera towards bank -> Bank chest [3369, 3171, 0] (fail count: 474) - 0.0
00:03:29 WARN Failed to open bank

Had to restart the bot like 6 times, but I guess it can click the bank now. Rip .96, working as intended now though.

I would rate this 5/5 if the banking option would work. I've had to restart this bot many times and it costs each time, without any guarantee that it will continue working. But for now it's 1/5, please help me
This is a client bug. From the log I can see that it always reported that the bank is not visible. Was the camera turned towards bank?

Yes, it was, is there anything else that might have gone wrong? I would purposefully move the camera away from the bank sometimes and it would readjust and then just sit there again too.

Yes, it was, is there anything else that might have gone wrong? I would purposefully move the camera away from the bank sometimes and it would readjust and then just sit there again too.
Restarting the client helps when this happens, but I know that's usually not feasible when running a paid bot. I'll talk with admins about this.

I've been charged like $3.00 from restarting this bot trying to fix this problem. I am literally standing in front of the bank chest, nothing in the way and it just refuses to click on the bank.

I've also reset RuneMate and my client several times.

I've been charged like $3.00 from restarting this bot trying to fix this problem. I am literally standing in front of the bank chest, nothing in the way and it just refuses to click on the bank.

I've also reset RuneMate and my client several times.
I've sent you a refund. We're looking into it.

It only hovers over portables, this is in an area with no other people besides myself and the portable right next to me.

after around 30mins-1hour randomly stops making herb pots and just stays on the potion making menu and dosent make the potion and bank presets arent working for me idk why only problems ive noticed so far would be awesome if you could fix this.