Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCrafter PRO

Bot is broken again, I keep giving it chances but it never works, You've taken money off me multiple times and I didn't bother requesting a refund but iv had enough now.

Heres the log

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Jesse\RuneMate\logs\QuickCrafter PRO 9-12 14-48-13.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:31 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:41 DEBUG Lobby Handler has been activated!
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - Initialized start experience
00:00:42 WARN author.iiiIiIIiiI - Missing tool with id 1785 for item UNPOWERED_ORB, banking...
00:00:42 INFO RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: unrecognized method hash: method not supported by remote object
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartLevel: 63
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartXp: 378679
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastLevel: 63
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastXp: 378679
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartLevel: 63
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartXp: 378679
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastLevel: 63
00:00:42 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastXp: 378679
00:00:43 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartLevel: 63
00:00:43 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - StartXp: 378679
00:00:43 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastLevel: 63
00:00:43 WARN author.iIiiIIiiII - LastXp: 378679

Now refund me.

Maybe a little aggressive and I apologise but this process is extremely frustrating considering it seems to happen so often.
Would think the refund procedure would be refined by now instead of making customers jump through hoops.
Sorry for the late reply. This was a client problem unfortunately. It has since been resolved. Refunds are given only for bot-specific problems.
setup to make bow strings tried in lumbridge and seers, withdraws flax but just sits there. stole 8p from me
Client problem with walking. Please try a different location.

Hi @Hyperion

So I decided to come back to RS3 and try some botting there, I have a decent rig, I can run pretty much any game on high quality. I can run RS3 on max with no issues at all. I set everything to lowest so I can bot, but every time I activate the bot the game starts lagging like crazy. mind you, when I open the client via runemate everything is completely fine up until I actually activate the bot. once I do everything becomes insanely laggy, and the bot does nothing either. I tried asking for help in discord but no one gave me any answers, hoping you could.

Love your scripts, looking forward to a fix.

Hello, i have looked on threads for this issue or something close to it, with no results. Runemate runs perfect for me when botting with one acc, when i start a new instance the initial bot i had running continues to work perfect, second bot will open bank sometimes pulling the supplies needed then freeze/idle. If i have the items needed to bot in my inventory, the second bot will do the task, finish, walk to bank, bank, and then will freeze/idle on bank screen. Things i have tried are uninstalling runemate, java, osrs client, running as administrator, different bank spots, different bots, still giving me the same results. The bot i am using is QuickCrafter PRO by Hyperion, could this be an issue with the bot? Maybe the client?

Hello Hyperion !

I have this issue where I make gold bracelet in Edgeville furnace for proximity and moneymaking (actually just making crafting xp without losing any money) but when I do, It works very fine for sometime until it gets in the camera angle where the camera is looking towards Barb Village (south is north) and then when it goes to bank , it doesn't go back to furnace because it clicks the gold bar, and then tries to click the furnace but doesn't see it. Should make a path to furnace before clicking it, or adding conditions or something to make it go to the furnace before trying to craft. When this happens, the bot just stands at bank with mouse over chat labels "private / clan / trade"

Hi,

I am attempting to make diamond bracelets in osrs. I am at Al Kharid, and the bot will get the inventory ready but then just stands there? It seems like its trying to withdraw more diamonds? I'm not sure.

Hi, tried to make jade necklaces in edgeville. The bot doesn't seem to recognize the silver bars, after i manually withdraw them then it works ok. Sending the log.

Attachments

• QuickCrafter PRO 3-14 21-56-34.log
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
Works Great, however when im making Opal Bracelets it doesnt withdraw 13 of each it withdraws 11 Bars and 14 opals. Can this be fixed?

tried runnign once to cut emerald gems, didn't do anything, it just hovered over stuff and got lost and stood still for a couple minutes, if i could get refunded for that attempt that would be appreciated, thanks.

Let me blow the dust off of this site quick. if anyone still moderates this, theres a bug with the quick crafter PRO, making tiaras in edgeville, If the character cant see the furnace, it just freezes and does nothing. Thank you!

Bot fails to use the Port phasm and edgeville furnaces for Topaz Bracelets.

Also what the fuck is that interface that doesn't change but still works.

OGSLUMPED *Stay Slumped*
it just started clicking and looked like it was pathing to the wilderness it didnt happen before i ran it for 5 hours no issue