Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCrafter Lite

Hi, so I try to spin flax at Lumbridge and every time the script gets stuck at the bank

walking to the spinning wheel is fine
spinning the flax is fine
walking to the bank and depositing the bowstring is fine
getting the flax from the bank is fine
after that, the script gets stuck in the bank inventory menu

I tried this for the free and paid version of the script

There's an issue when crafting gold bracelets in Al Kharid. It does the banking fine, but the crafting requires me to manually click the gold bracelet. i.e., it clicks the furnace but does not click the gold bracelet icon to actually start the crafting. The log is attached.

Attachments

• QuickCrafter Lite 7-03 15-28-26.log
    308.8 KB · Views: 1

Sir your bot is stuck on this screen:
7739ecebbf151c0f5719d20a187a1d81.png

Works well for a while but gets stuck in Seer Village while spinning if someone closes the door to the ladder.

Hyperion updated QuickCrafter Lite with a new update entry:

QuickCrafter Lite v1.0.32 Released!

QuickCrafter Lite updated to v1.0.32.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sir your bot is stuck on this screen:
7739ecebbf151c0f5719d20a187a1d81.png
Fixed with latest update.
Works well for a while but gets stuck in Seer Village while spinning if someone closes the door to the ladder.
Most likely a client bug with web walker. Do you have the log when it happened?

Getting stuck at this screen while trying to craft Emerald Amulets at Lumbridge. It banks, removes materials, uses bar on furnace, then sits there moving mouse around. Stays stuck no matter which of the two following views are visible.

bot stuck - Album on Imgur
bot stuck2 - Album on Imgur

Do I have something misconfigured?

Cheers!
The new Smithing interface is not supported yet for crafting. We are planning to add it this week so keep an eye on new updates.

I'm having problems getting the script to work at all. I'm trying to make diamond rings at the combat area in Lumbrdige, but the bot will never click on the furnace or bank if I manually make some rings. It just walks around the furnace room. Am I setting up the item queue wrong or something?

The new Smithing interface is not supported yet for crafting. We are planning to add it this week so keep an eye on new updates.
My fault, just saw this. Any update on when this will be patched?

I'm having problems getting the script to work at all. I'm trying to make diamond rings at the combat area in Lumbrdige, but the bot will never click on the furnace or bank if I manually make some rings. It just walks around the furnace room. Am I setting up the item queue wrong or something?

My fault, just saw this. Any update on when this will be patched?
This was just released with last update. It might have bugs though. Please send me the log when it gets stuck.