Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCrafter Lite

The bot doesn't craft anything when trying to make unpowered orbs when using glassblowpipe. It just clicks the glassblowpipe and then on molten glass forever.

Tried to run it spinning flax in Lumbridge castle, the bot gets stuck after banking, we withdraws the flax but doesn't move, this happens if you start at the bank also.

The bot doesn't craft anything when trying to make unpowered orbs when using glassblowpipe. It just clicks the glassblowpipe and then on molten glass forever.
Fixed in next update.
Tried to run it spinning flax in Lumbridge castle, the bot gets stuck after banking, we withdraws the flax but doesn't move, this happens if you start at the bank also.
Seems to a client issue with pathfinding. Reported it to client devs, please use a different location for now.

I think RS's UI update is interfering with the bot when they get to the menu.. clicks potters wheel or furnace and stays at the menu forever.

hey the bot is Broken if i want to Spin flax he only picks the item from bank doesnt load a preset and doesnt even walk to the spining wheel or out of the bank

Stays in pottery menu forever, navigates it but doesn't press mould or fire. If i click them both manually it works perfectly otherwise.

When crafting jewelry, there's no need to use the bar on the furnace. Just click on the furnace and the relevant interface will pop up depending on your mould. By using the bar on the furnace, the bot will occasionally miss-click or sometimes even take up to 30 seconds before it actually uses the bar on the furnace; very inefficient.