Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickChopper

Chopping yews at varrock palast doesnt work on my character, he runs to the place but doesnt hit the trees...
other locations work great, nice bot :)

Great bot so far, loving it, no complaints other then custom locations being slow at banking or not banking at all, would love a artic pines location to be added!

Possible to add collecting seren spirits ?
It should already be supported (claims it automatically). Does this not happen?
Great bot so far, loving it, no complaints other then custom locations being slow at banking or not banking at all, would love a artic pines location to be added!
Traversing between locations is handled by the client. If it's not banking it could be due to a location not being fully supported. Regrading slow banking, does it just happen when using custom location or did you also try some pre-set ones?

Do you by any chance filter game messages in the chatbox?
I have that "filtered" yes. Tho it shows in game messages that spirit has appeared. I'll try filter on.
To be sure i need to put filter on ? So it shows every message like "You get some ... logs" right ?

Last edited:
I have that "filtered" yes. Tho it shows in game messages that spirit has appeared. I'll try filter on.
To be sure i need to put filter on ? So it shows every message like "You get some ... logs" right ?
You should make it show all of the messages. If by any chance you catch it when it "ignores" the spirit, could you pause the bot and get me the log? Thanks.

It should already be supported (claims it automatically). Does this not happen?

Traversing between locations is handled by the client. If it's not banking it could be due to a location not being fully supported. Regrading slow banking, does it just happen when using custom location or did you also try some pre-set ones?
Only with custom at neiztinot cutting arctic pines, it gets stuck when gates close and it cant access bank directly.

v6p

Great script! Only complaint is when using the Edgeville - Yews setting the script often clicks on the outside area of the yew trees resulting in the player running all the way around appearing bot-like and significantly reducing efficiency.

Great script! Only complaint is when using the Edgeville - Yews setting the script often clicks on the outside area of the yew trees resulting in the player running all the way around appearing bot-like and significantly reducing efficiency.
Thanks! Looking to optimize this.

when cutting oaks draynor will randomly run down to willows then back and forth then begin cutting again. does this ever so often.