Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions about how RuneMate works

I an new here and I have some questions about the Runemate and gow it works.

1. If I want to run accounts and upgrade to 6 accounts and 600 hrs, does the 600 hrs mean I can run 6 bots for an hour ending at 599 hrs left or will it be 594 hrs left?

2. If I want to run 6 accounts, for example doing rune dragons, how is it not going to be detected?

I dont know how the bots here work yet though I already tried one. I am thinking that each bot will have their own cursor that will make it multi cursor from the same IP and will result to bans.

Thank you!

cuppa.drink(java);
Howdy :)

If I want to run accounts and upgrade to 6 accounts and 600 hrs, does the 600 hrs mean I can run 6 bots for an hour ending at 599 hrs left or will it be 594 hrs left?

I dont know how the bots here work yet though I already tried one. I am thinking that each bot will have their own cursor that will make it multi cursor from the same IP and will result to bans.
I'm not the best person to answer this from a technical side, but: A) Jagex doesn't seem to care about this for smaller "farms" eg running a few accounts on an IP doesn't seem to matter. And B) I believe this would be functionally similar to jagex as just multi-accounting OR similar to having multiple people playing from an IP. Especially jagex doesn't know if there's one person playing on the IP, or a few people, or an entire college dorm of people.

That's just my understanding anyway. But I wouldn't be too worried on a few accounts.

Thank you for the answer. Just to clarify, each account is standalone? Like bot 1 and bot 2 will have instances that they are both clicking.