Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

question

how can I know when I'll be able to get refunds again? ill add that the durations go up to almost 3 hours and my account was either failed doing something or died but I was still charged. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for threadScreenshot 2024-08-14 063356.png

easily triggered ✌
There is no native way to figure it out.

May i recommend stop relying on refunds to fund your runemate experience

well it aint my fault these scripts fail alot brother... im not relying on refunds lol i have spent enough to say im a actual customer. it fails most times i dont care because its a few cents but when it takes my whole 5$ thats not me relying on it its just i had some tech difficulties so id appreciatebeing helped on this issue not talked down on.

each one of those sessions failed so when is it okay for me to ask for anything back ?? im being honest here to.

Mod Automation
By the time you become eligible for refunds again, those transactions will likely not be possible to refund. I would recommend sticking with popular, simple bots as you are less likely to run into issues with those. You should also utilize free trials so you are not billed while you are still figuring things out.

Author of MaxiBots
I would also mention that a multi hour bot really shouldn't be refunded just because it crashed or had an issue in the last hour. If it got stuck and wasted 5 hours, sure. We can't give partial refunds so it shouldn't be expected. Not saying that's what you're doing but just something to keep in mind.

I would also mention that a multi hour bot really shouldn't be refunded just because it crashed or had an issue in the last hour. If it got stuck and wasted 5 hours, sure. We can't give partial refunds so it shouldn't be expected. Not saying that's what you're doing but just something to keep in mind.
that makes sense but the multi hour bot as i said crashed relatively quickly and stayed failing until i ran out of money i can careless brother I'm just saying that there's got to be a better screening method for quickly failed scripts.