Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • nice GUI
  • works
  • dangerous cannot be run unsupervised!
  • activation of shift drop click assumes old interfaces before the UI settings update
For most bots where interaction area is well defined and known, there is no need to check for reachability before interaction, however given that this bot pro-actively seeks new trees around therefore wanders constantly to new places its only matter of time when a configuration of 4 or more trees will occur and and bot can attempt to harvest them in cross section causing the 2 trees bock the third interacted one. The bot doesn't recover and merely spams interaction triggering red flags, this needs fix asap its completely reckless on the side of author. No matter how good this bot is if it triggers red flags its useless :]

cuppa.drink(java);
I launched the bot, checked powerchopping and selected Teak trees (my character is inside the Hardwood grove), and hit start and the bot stood there and didn't do anything. Definitely possible I'm just doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on with this bot but a lot of people seem to be having issues with it. Works perfectly for me (magics within the WC guild). Was wondering if you could add teaks in Priff as an option @Derk . Would be a great alternative to having to powerchop them with the bank nearby, and a great resource for ironmen.

Hello guys i have a little problem. When i start the bot it works great but yesterday he stole all my money and some items. Is this a bug or what

I need a location added if thats possible?

what location: wc guild
what logs: oak logs
closest bank option: deposit box or bank at wc guild
:nothing special
game type: osrs

CAN U HELP ME ?

Description to reproduce the error i.e. seetings used, loctian in game, affected activity in bot, etc. (Optional)

ava.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iIIiiIiiIIiIi.iIiiIiiiIIIII(llc:224)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoadedWithin(tuc:71)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoadedWithin(tuc:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.iIiiIiiiIIIII(cyc:54)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.iIiiIiiiIIIII(kgc:110)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(kgc:54)
at bot.IiiIIIIIii.float(pa:49)
at bot.IiiIIIIIii.validate(pa:7)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(wlc:202)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(fic:208)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(jpc:521)
at nul.IiIIIIiiIiIii.run(xbd:96)

Last edited:
keeps teleporting me to clan wars instead of clicking towards bank when full. (edgeville bank cutting yews) so annoying cant use to bot anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.