Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got another cutter leveled and was wondering how running multiple chars changes the tables of getting detected. Basically the max load. How many chars can run on one IP, and what durations of time?

bot has been working but, draynor banking seems to go blank from time to time. best if you restart the app and try again.

it sometimes gets stuck on the (XP) circle next to the x on the bank tab when leaving the bank. if you need any further reviews and or trials that are closely watched and monitored please let me know

Hey Derk! after the Upload in the setting i have nothing withing the list to Set Locations and the Tree to cut. I'm only able to set the Banking location. Thanks!

Hey Derk! after the Upload in the setting i have nothing withing the list to Set Locations and the Tree to cut. I'm only able to set the Banking location. Thanks!

VEry thx !
you are awesome man !

Good job !

Dear derk, will you teach me how to create bots? Do you use any platforms? thanks!

Good Evening,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but at Castle Wars after I bank my teak logs I get stuck in the Castle Wars castle.

I just thought I would let you know.

Thanks

12 year old normie
Good Evening,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but at Castle Wars after I bank my teak logs I get stuck in the Castle Wars castle.

I just thought I would let you know.

Thanks
Seems to be a problem with webwalking. Sadly nothing I can do about it now.

Hey @Derk

First of all, thank you very much for this free bot masterpiece. The only downside I see on this bot, is the walking to the bank on WC Guild, it clicks everytime the exactly same pixel on the minimap and makes it look very bot like. Other than that, great bot!

12 year old normie
Hey @Derk

First of all, thank you very much for this free bot masterpiece. The only downside I see on this bot, is the walking to the bank on WC Guild, it clicks everytime the exactly same pixel on the minimap and makes it look very bot like. Other than that, great bot!

The walking is not implemented by me so I can't really control it.

If im check "powerchopping" and then uncheck - in type tree choosing list unlocked another trees (like Willow)
sometimes character just stay and didn't go to bank\ladder\tree
and finally, are sell functions are unavailiable for this bot?
upd
Error loading image for WOODCUTTING

Last edited:
Hi there! I've been power cutting Teaks at Ape Atoll. I notice that it would occasionally get stuck trying to drop the logs (seems like it clicks on a log to "use" instead of shift-dropping) that happens every couple of inventories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.