Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttv

Hey @Derk the bot works great, when it works. However, it needs quite a bit of babysitting. At 81 woodcutting without anyone else around, the yew trees tend to last a long time. This bot has gotten disconnected due to inactivity tons of times! Would you please be able to update the bot so that it can click the disconnection notice and then log back in or make it so the bot clicks the same tree multiple times about a minute apart to avoid being disconnected all together? Apart from this little issue, the bot seems to work flawlessly.

when woodcutting in lumbridge, when the bot goes to deposit logs in the castle bank, it won't descend the stairs and just stalls at the top of the castle until I take it down the stairs
I can second this as well. I was on Oaks in Lumbridge and after 1 inventory the bot doesn't return to the location after banking.

I can second this as well. I was on Oaks in Lumbridge and after 1 inventory the bot doesn't return to the location after banking.

I've also found that the willows north of the crafting guild don't seem to be supported for power chopping. I start the script up correctly and it won't click on the trees.

Everytime i start the bot, the FPS are going down, you can think it's a pc from 2000 or older. If i stop or pause it, there are no Problems. Another Problem is, when i start chopping Yews at Edgeville it runs to the trees and stays there. It cuts one log and stops.

How can i fix that?

Used it to grind 42-60 woodcutting for wildy hard diary - the only thing I noticed is that is 100% ignores all NPC random events, and also that sometimes when dropping the last log in the inventory the shift key is release early and the log is clicked normally to "use" which gets the bot stuck. I got it unstuck manually out of fear, because it was not attempting to deselect or chop the tree. It may have had I let it stay stuck long enough, I'm unsure.

Used it to grind 42-60 woodcutting for wildy hard diary - the only thing I noticed is that is 100% ignores all NPC random events, and also that sometimes when dropping the last log in the inventory the shift key is release early and the log is clicked normally to "use" which gets the bot stuck. I got it unstuck manually out of fear, because it was not attempting to deselect or chop the tree. It may have had I let it stay stuck long enough, I'm unsure.

Like this guy said. It gets stuck on "use" and doesn't do shit until manual interruption.

new to this old to rs
the script is a little choppy when walking to chop magics in seers village lol i just feel like i never walk that slow to and from banks and depositing otherwise this baby is deacent asl!

Occassionally gets stuck outside the Falador East bank. It will stand outside on the western wall and instead of running inside it will say it can't reach the bank teller. Other than that great bot.

new to this old to rs
the script is a little choppy when walking to chop magics in seers village lol i just feel like i never walk that slow to and from banks and depositing otherwise this baby is deacent asl!
also now im noticing that it logs out pretty often do to being afk like 3x per inv some times

Is there any way to set up this bot to withdraw rings of dueling? it uses them for the CW tele but then once depleted it doesn't equip a new one.

Its not banking properly!! it will cut till full and run to bank. but doesnt deposit? i cant leave this at all! it also ports to falador only to run back to Draenor, where it just was
Runescape3

Last edited:
Powerchopping at catherby willows seems to be dropping logs way too fast to register the drop. Will likely get anyone banned.

Question for those who run QW DAILY.. What duration do you run yours, with staying under the radar. Curious what patterns you guys use to avoid bans. So far i'm hesitant to run one for longer than 3 hours at a time, or even run TWO at once? any feedback is appreciated!

ajh

i go 4 or 5 hours at a time and if youre a member, they wont check you. Happy cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.