Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Could you add an option to drop nests? When the inventory fills up it idles/relogs/times out repeatedly. Stops chopping!

Bug at GE cutting yews. When cutting the yew that is by itself the character moves back to the double yews, even if they are still chopped down. This bot seems to have a hard time with yews right now. At Lumbridge, using the combat bank, the character will walk south and just stop. RS3.

Today i was trying the bot out in OSRS and the bot got stuck trying to bank in the woodcutting guild. Its like it couldnt find the bank.

12 year old normie
I'll look into the walking issue with yews at the GE right now. I can't really troubleshoot woodcutting guild as I don't have a qualified OSRS account. @gigikaki unless you can provide me one.

What location: southwest of castle wars
What logs: Teak Logs
closest banking option: fairy ring/ring of dueling back to castle wars/walk to castle wars
Anything special: add a way to use a teleportation service to bank teak logs, instead of dropping them
Game Type: OSRS

I noticed a problem whilst cutting yews in the wc guild. The bot chops and banks everything fine, but then it just stands still in the wc bank and does nothing :/

I noticed a problem whilst cutting yews in the wc guild. The bot chops and banks everything fine, but then it just stands still in the wc bank and does nothing :/
Ah i just read your previous reply about wc guild. But i maybe could provide you with an account if you would be interested in troubleshooting wc guild problems.

That's not really descriptive, would you agree?
my apologies, seems to be working fine now. There were several issues I was experiencing yesterday. The bot had trouble navigating from trees to bank and back, also seemed to forget to cut the trees and just had me standing there for a while. Thanks for updating - everything seems fine now. Sorry my last post wasnt very descriptive, next time i'll be sure to include more details!
Thanks Derk!

*** edit **

not sure what triggers it, but it was running fine and i took a break for a few hours and ran it again, assuming it wouldnt have problems, but for some reason when i checked back on it, i was standing right outside the seers village bank and only had an inventory of new logs in the bank after 6 hours. Let me know if there are any details i forgot to include about the incident.
Thanks Derk!

Last edited:
12 year old normie
my apologies, seems to be working fine now. There were several issues I was experiencing yesterday. The bot had trouble navigating from trees to bank and back, also seemed to forget to cut the trees and just had me standing there for a while. Thanks for updating - everything seems fine now. Sorry my last post wasnt very descriptive, next time i'll be sure to include more details!
Thanks Derk!

*** edit **

not sure what triggers it, but it was running fine and i took a break for a few hours and ran it again, assuming it wouldnt have problems, but for some reason when i checked back on it, i was standing right outside the seers village bank and only had an inventory of new logs in the bank after 6 hours. Let me know if there are any details i forgot to include about the incident.
Thanks Derk!

This is OSRS?

Hello, i love your script!!. Can you fix the Grand exchange Yew bug? When you go to axe the third yew, the one wich is alone, it clicks away from it. If you can fix that the bot will be perfect. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.