Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seer's village yew cutting at Church. once the tree is cut down the Script will click on the stump of the previous cut tree. It does this every time. I fear that this will be detected by runescape causing them to investigate. Great script outside that!

1. What location: doesnt matter, castle wars is pref
  2. What logs: ivy
  3. Closest banking option: na
  4. Anything special: just cut ivy
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3

12 year old normie
  1. What location: doesnt matter, castle wars is pref
  2. What logs: ivy
  3. Closest banking option: na
  4. Anything special: just cut ivy
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3
It's supported already if you enable powerchopping.

upload_2018-3-4_20-24-40.png

Hey, I am running elders an the bot seems to spend alot of time sat at the lodestone when going to bank. We are talking afew minutes each time it banks

12 year old normie
yes i was woodcutting trees?
it says in gyazo

Can you attach logs of said instance?

Hey, I am running elders an the bot seems to spend alot of time sat at the lodestone when going to bank. We are talking afew minutes each time it banks

Are you using custom lodestone teleport animations?

teak at castle wars does not work..

That doesn't help me at all... What doesn't work?

Can you attach logs of said instance?

Are you using custom lodestone teleport animations?

That doesn't help me at all... What doesn't work?
No normal animation, using closest bank option so its Burthorpe. I switched it to LM bank an it doesn't pause so I think its the specific lodestone

12 year old normie
No normal animation, using closest bank option so its Burthorpe. I switched it to LM bank an it doesn't pause so I think its the specific lodestone

I think it's another issue regarding distance to bank and when it's supposed to bank. I'll look into it.

I let this bot go for six hours while I was asleep and it only harvested 63 yew logs. When I woke up it was walking back and forth in two spaces. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't a "premium' bot and I didn't pay for nothing.

12 year old normie
I let this bot go for six hours while I was asleep and it only harvested 63 yew logs. When I woke up it was walking back and forth in two spaces. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't a "premium' bot and I didn't pay for nothing.

Of course this isn't intended behavior. I would appreciate it if you could elaborate the issue more in the form of a bug report. I need settings, logs, etc.

Works for a bit at GE Yews and then bugs out.

Attachments

• 03-10 08-57-59 - Quantum Woodcutting Lite.txt
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey, I reported a week or so ago the script would stop at a loadestone when banking. Well I am having the issue in cath when its going to a new elder it just stops at the stone till it logs out due to inactive an then logs back in an moves on. As if stand I am babysitting the bot but would be helpful if I was able to leave it since I use enable mouse an click away from the stone an it carries on as normal.

12 year old normie
Hey, I reported a week or so ago the script would stop at a loadestone when banking. Well I am having the issue in cath when its going to a new elder it just stops at the stone till it logs out due to inactive an then logs back in an moves on. As if stand I am babysitting the bot but would be helpful if I was able to leave it since I use enable mouse an click away from the stone an it carries on as normal.
Very odd. I'll look into this, but it'll probably be on the weekends. Little swamped at the moment.

Hello! I really enjoy your script, but I had 1 question. Is there any way to incorporate urns? I'm currently trying to chop Acadia logs in Menaphos VIP and when it banks to deposit logs for the first time it stalls until the urns are manually deposited. Once they're deposited, the script takes right off again. Maybe it's the type of urn? I'm trying to use up a few strong woodcutting urns.

Status
Not open for further replies.