Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Sandstone [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have it set up on the action bar, it still isnt working at all for me. it just gets that big message saying inventory is full and stops

Explain the process step by step please
There is a Sand grinder west of the quarry called Sandstorm. You give the NPC Drew noted empty buckets (up to 25k) and then instead of dropping your sandstone, you dump it into the grinder which turns it into buckets of sand. This is a really good feature for ironmen and since Drew holds everything for you, the only function that needs to be added is simply using the grinder. You don't need to collect the sand until Drew runs out of buckets.

12 year old normie
There is a Sand grinder west of the quarry called Sandstorm. You give the NPC Drew noted empty buckets (up to 25k) and then instead of dropping your sandstone, you dump it into the grinder which turns it into buckets of sand. This is a really good feature for ironmen and since Drew holds everything for you, the only function that needs to be added is simply using the grinder. You don't need to collect the sand until Drew runs out of buckets.
I can do this, give me a few minutes.

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.