Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Sandstone [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be incredible if it dropped from the action bar. Would pay a lot for an option like that. Seems like it would be the easiest to program too, its stuck and not droppign anything right now though

It seems to be clicking sandstones a lot more than necessary. After every single time it drops.

Not sure if intended!

A+ Script, just about to achieve 99 Mining from this. Definitely a perfected script.

Flawless, only issue is that if the sandstone depletes it will wait around until it pops backup again instead of moving to a new one.

I don't know if I'm being an idiot or what, but it seems every time I try and use this bot I get "Information Initialized UI" I click on the options on the left, and click settings to configure the bot, however it never opens setting, thus I am unable to run the bot whatsoever. Can anyone help or enlighten me to this? THis has only happened since the most recent update (1.2.0)

Thank you

12 year old normie
Fixed in next release. Something went wrong refactoring and it accidentally changed the name to recognize sandstone in your inventory.

Fixed in next release. Something went wrong refactoring and it accidentally changed the name to recognize sandstone in your inventory.
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.