Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Invention [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a problem with runemate atm

Ah then in that case, I'll just wait for a runemate update. I was running a div script last night and it worked fine. Then I tried this one and it couldn't start. I did however get this script to run successfully once last night and it just stood there and didn't click. Had both inventory and magic spellbook open side by side. It just said "Correct Materials in Inventory" and stood there.

Works like a charm. Any way to implement that once it runs out of materials it automatically logs off? I came back and the bot was still running even though I was out of materials and it kept logging me back in through the lobby whenever I timed out as there was no material to disassemble.

12 year old normie
Ah then in that case, I'll just wait for a runemate update. I was running a div script last night and it worked fine. Then I tried this one and it couldn't start. I did however get this script to run successfully once last night and it just stood there and didn't click. Had both inventory and magic spellbook open side by side. It just said "Correct Materials in Inventory" and stood there.

Works like a charm. Any way to implement that once it runs out of materials it automatically logs off? I came back and the bot was still running even though I was out of materials and it kept logging me back in through the lobby whenever I timed out as there was no material to disassemble.
Good idea, will implement.

i have no clue how to get this to work? i opened it and nothing happens. am i supposed to enter something in the item names?

edit: nvm i got it to work. in the instructions i assumed it would just use all inventory items but thats not true you have to input the item name

Last edited:
12 year old normie
i have no clue how to get this to work? i opened it and nothing happens. am i supposed to enter something in the item names?

edit: nvm i got it to work. in the instructions i assumed it would just use all inventory items but thats not true you have to input the item name
This is to avoid confusing and the bot accidentally destroying items that aren't supposed to be destroyed. Glad you figured it out. :)

would be cool if you could add a check box to disassemble all item in inventory, or maybe the possibility to queue other items

12 year old normie
Derk updated Celestial Invention with a new update entry:

Celestial Invention v1.1.1 Released!

Celestial Invention updated to v1.1.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

would be cool if you could add a check box to disassemble all item in inventory, or maybe the possibility to queue other items

The bot now has a check box before start you can tick to destroy everything in your inventory instead of just 1 item.

It also stops the bot when your inventory is empty, so you don't get stuck in a login cycle anymore.

led

does this auto stop the bot when it has nothing left

Got a 48hr ban, my fault really, i shouldn't ran it so much but whatever at least its not perm.

Was going to run it for about 2 hours and have it do the items in my inventory thinking it'd finish and log me out after being inactive.
But instead it ran for about 7 hours misclicking for some reason. It would click the disassemble spell in the magic book and be hovering over the item but somehow misclick it. So I don't know if the bot is right clicking instead of left clicking or what, but it would hover over the item to disassemble but somehow miss.

EDIT: I had the ability on my ability bar first, and it wouldn't run correctly even though it was on the ability bar. I then paused it and opened my magic book and it would run and started working for about 30 minutes after I monitored it.
Then after I went afk like usual, the bot messed up.

That's what spammed the logs, deleted a lot of it since it was too big of a file.

Both invention bots have left me afk misclicking for hours, so if I get banned I'm going to assume these 2 will be my death.

Attachments

• 20180512013920_Quantum Invention.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey @Derk. Huge fan of your work, first time back for a while and I tried using this one. It diss. 1 set of 60 and then it just stops. Bot still runs, but nothing happens. Any idea?

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.