Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Fishing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
their is an issue so far in barbarian village while i set up for the bot to bank it stays idle in some areas on the way to bank and does not respond tested it yesterday before i sleep left it running for 8 hours of wich only worked fine a few i noticed by the amount of fish it caugh and when i opend the runemate client i just saw the bot standing doing nothing

Yo great bot thank you. Any chance adding a toggle for a random delay in between fishing new pools? To give the impression the player is alt tabbed and more human like.

their is an issue so far in barbarian village while i set up for the bot to bank it stays idle in some areas on the way to bank and does not respond tested it yesterday before i sleep left it running for 8 hours of wich only worked fine a few i noticed by the amount of fish it caugh and when i opend the runemate client i just saw the bot standing doing nothing
Should be fixed.

It double clicks the fishing spot fairly often, is there any way to not do that? As everyone running the bot has that in common.

Any anti-ban features in the future? It would really be appreciated if you had some

Could you add the Corsair Cove Resource fishing spots and bank?
Probably.
It double clicks the fishing spot fairly often, is there any way to not do that? As everyone running the bot has that in common.

Any anti-ban features in the future? It would really be appreciated if you had some
Not everyone. It's different for everyone.
Let me tell you a little secret about "anti-ban", it doesn't exist. All values in this bot are PlayerSensed.
How about fishing at Priff?
This is OSRS.

Been using the bot for 1 week now. No bans. Only issue is that it's kinda slow at the fishing guild. The bot is very noticeable when it banks.

Been using the bot for 1 week now. No bans. Only issue is that it's kinda slow at the fishing guild. The bot is very noticeable when it banks.
Could you elaborate? Which part(s) is/are slow?

When I pressed start, the bot just said starting bot, for minutes. Never performing any actions. For some reason any bot I try seems to be having trouble starting or banking right now. Any advice?

I might actually just be stupid, could you add barb tailed harpoon support?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.