Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Cleansing Crystal [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else confirm that this bot isn't working currently?

I just wanted to say that I tested it and it ran flawlessly last night for 6hrs at 320k xp/hr.

Java Warlord
it's not buying any crystals for me @Derk
anything i need to do in order for it to work?

When it has 1 crystal left in inventory, the bot starts using it, and when i start to get xp, it buy more crystals, and wastes 1 crystal each time.

so basically:

1 crystal left -> using it / cleaning it -> 1 sec later, quitting the interface / xp gaining, and waiting for the crystal to be finished while its nothing to finish cause its exsited it, -> buys more crystal = 1 waste,

any fix?

CZVbm8H.png

Last edited:
12 year old normie
When it has 1 crystal left in inventory, the bot starts using it, and when i start to get xp, it buy more crystals, and wastes 1 crystal each time.

so basically:

1 crystal left -> using it / cleaning it -> 1 sec later, quitting the interface / xp gaining, and waiting for the crystal to be finished while its nothing to finish cause its exsited it, -> buys more crystal = 1 waste,

any fix?

CZVbm8H.png

Ah yes, dumb mistake. Weird I didn't notice it while testing. Give me a moment to validate the error. :)

Ah yes, dumb mistake. Weird I didn't notice it while testing. Give me a moment to validate the error. :)

wow, fast answer.

Tell me when its fixed. Currently im ofc just buying all the crystals myself, but it takes some time.

12 year old normie
Any reason the script for me only purchases 1 crystal each time?:)
Is this consistent behavior? When I tested yesterday it purchases 5, which is also what I have programmed it to buy. Sounds like a Clouse missclick to me.

Is this consistent behavior? When I tested yesterday it purchases 5, which is also what I have programmed it to buy. Sounds like a Clouse missclick to me.

sorry for bothering you again. But it seems like it purchases 5, but are stuck on "have to pay 550,000 for them" confirmation box. IT seems somethimes that it will buy them, it just take ages for it to acually purchase it on the final screen, other times its just stays there.

thats how mine is doing multiple times now atleast.

12 year old normie
sorry for bothering you again. But it seems like it purchases 5, but are stuck on "have to pay 550,000 for them" confirmation box. IT seems somethimes that it will buy them, it just take ages for it to acually purchase it on the final screen, other times its just stays there.

thats how mine is doing multiple times now atleast.

Disable warning message for spending money in your RuneScape settings.

led

it seems to be working for the most part, but when i tried to open the settings button it throws a nullPointer and crashes the instance

Ok well I just watched it and it got stuck buying cleansing crystals, it bought one then just stood there with the trade window open, i have the dialogue for spending money turned off.

@Derk

Hi Derk,
I am having the same issue as Led. When it goes to buy crystals, it will buy them, then stand there with the trade window open. I also have the money-spending warning turned off and have tried changing the shop interface to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.