Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Christmas Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i just start it and it will do everything?
Or do i need to do a few things manually first?

Any plan to add it? Script works well so far as well, haven't had any problems.

yeh @Quinnn adding anomalitys would be awesome since they really increase xp/h :)
Not gonna lie i didn't even know what they were until you guys posted. I thought the event was just using these objects, though from what I've gathered there's a quest and then these balls spawn that grant xp?

Not gonna lie i didn't even know what they were until you guys posted. I thought the event was just using these objects, though from what I've gathered there's a quest and then these balls spawn that grant xp?
Yeh, the quest takes about 10 min :p

Niche bots at your disposal
Can you fix the mouse hopping every second? It does not click but constantly moves the mouse.

Can you fix the mouse hopping every second? It does not click but constantly moves the mouse.
If i were @Quinnn i would just add the anomalities :p
putting more work than that into this might not be smart since the event will be over in a week :p and then all the extra time spended on it is kinda trown away ;p

Niche bots at your disposal
well i made a bot to do it in 2 minutes, not that much work. And like he said, anomalies or on their way

Whenever executives wanna push it'll be all fixed, been making changes yesterday and today... Should be live any time now (fingers crossed)

Also, Bot Suite can support this too by the way, if you don't wanna wait for the fix @kristiaan

Whenever executives wanna push it'll be all fixed, been making changes yesterday and today... Should be live any time now (fingers crossed)

Also, Bot Suite can support this too by the way, if you don't wanna wait for the fix @kristiaan
Imma try it with bot suite for a sec ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.