Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Agility Pyramid [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant figure out why this bot just doesnt work for me. I select no staminas and lobsters but its always just stuck at bank after withdrawing waterskins.
How many waterskins(4) do you have in your bank? How much inventory space do you have when banking? What does the status say?

@RobinPC 39 waterskins (4) in bank. I completely deposit everything when i start the bot so after it withdraws 10 waterskins, it still has 18 spots left. Status says Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x10

Log of that time. As you can see its stays at withdrawn waterskins for about 2 mins before i tried updating the options to make it to work. even withdrew 10 waterskins and 10 lobsters and manually went to the pyramid but it ran back to bank only to be stuck at the same error again.

00:00:02 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:02 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:03 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:04 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:05 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:06 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:07 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:08 INFO Waiting for user to press start
00:00:09 DEBUG Bank when out of food false
00:00:09 DEBUG Bank when out of potions true
00:00:09 DEBUG Stop when low health true
00:00:09 DEBUG Stop when out of potions false
00:00:09 DEBUG Food selected Lobster
00:00:19 INFO Interacted with Bank booth [3426, 2891, 0]
00:00:21 DEBUG Bank Pin has been activated!
00:00:43 INFO Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x7
00:00:46 INFO Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x9
00:00:49 INFO Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x10
00:02:36 DEBUG Bank when out of food false

@RobinPC 39 waterskins (4) in bank. I completely deposit everything when i start the bot so after it withdraws 10 waterskins, it still has 18 spots left. Status says Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x10

Log of that time. As you can see its stays at withdrawn waterskins for about 2 mins before i tried updating the options to make it to work. even withdrew 10 waterskins and 10 lobsters and manually went to the pyramid but it ran back to bank only to be stuck at the same error again.
Try enabling the setting 'Bank when out of food' and try again. I'll refund your sessions, don't worry.

Bot is really good but I have run into a few issues. The level before the top of the pyramid, it will climb the over the wall and wait for like 10 seconds before it finally moves. Also the odd occasion where there’s a gap that’s equivalent to two pyramid squares, it’ll click the furthest one and ends up saying “I can’t reach that” in the chat box. Love the script though mate

Bot is really good but I have run into a few issues. The level before the top of the pyramid, it will climb the over the wall and wait for like 10 seconds before it finally moves. Also the odd occasion where there’s a gap that’s equivalent to two pyramid squares, it’ll click the furthest one and ends up saying “I can’t reach that” in the chat box. Love the script though mate
Thank you for your feedback! Do you mind sending me the log file, so I can take a look? You can find the logs in your client under 'Help' -> 'View logs'.

the bot messes up when trying to climb down rocks its keeps clicking the same spot. and wont continue just keep clicking i have to babysit it on this part besides that it is working fine

the bot messes up when trying to climb down rocks its keeps clicking the same spot. and wont continue just keep clicking i have to babysit it on this part besides that it is working fine
Thanks for reporting! Could you send me the log files found under "Help" ->"View logs" in your client?

have been having SOME issues. the first run was good until I ran out of food, the second run it just gets hung sometimes.

Attachments

• 20180609171844_Quantum Agility Pyramid.txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180609175948_Quantum Agility Pyramid.txt
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Hiya not sure if this is the place for bug reports, but there is alot bug where once you collect the pyramid the bot doesnt move from there, same issue happens when you climb down the rocks after selling

You still update this? It just withdraws 10 waterskins and doesn't do anything after that.

EDIT: Think I figured out the problem. The "no stamina potions" option seems to be inverted. If its checked, it will open the bank to find staminas and hang if there is none. Unchecking it solves the problem

EDIT2:
Hiya not sure if this is the place for bug reports, but there is alot bug where once you collect the pyramid the bot doesnt move from there

Same problem here. It clicks the pyramid and the next obstacle in quick succession so only the first step registers and the bot doesn't move, you have to manually fix it if it happens

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.