Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Robin, jsut a suggestion. Instead of doing right click left click to withdraw essence, you could use the action bar to do so. you are already using action bar to teleport with wildy sword anyways. Using the action bar = less clicks, faster and more efficient = less ban :)

After the recent update bot afks at the abyss every now and then. Profits have dropped dramatically as well as the xp gained.

Resizing the client activates the bot again and then it will go past the obstacles. Stucks mainly at the mining obstacle. Using automatic obstacle selection.

Edit: it gets stuck at almost every obstacle. I suggest reverting back to the previous version.

Last edited:
After the recent update bot afks at the abyss every now and then. Profits have dropped dramatically as well as the xp gained.

Resizing the client activates the bot again and then it will go past the obstacles. Stucks mainly at the mining obstacle. Using automatic obstacle selection.

Edit: it gets stuck at almost every obstacle. I suggest reverting back to the previous version.
I haven't changed anything related to automated obstacle selection. Send me the logfile, and I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.