Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to get stuck at the bank whenever it accidentally opens another interface such as the Bank Deposit Box or the BH rewards window

Mining: 65
Thieving: 50
Agility: 55
FM: 65
Woodcutting: 70

While watching it run around the ring, it looked like it skipped the tendrils. Didn't pay attention to what it ran back and forth between. With these levels, I would choose the closest obstacle.

i should consider leveling Agility and Mining a little bit if i were you.
Those 2 are the most used obstacles in the abby's so when you'll level them a bit, your succes % gets up by each lvl!

Thanks for the update! You read my mind by adding the option to prioritize or not. :D <3

Running now, no issues.

i should consider leveling Agility and Mining a little bit if i were you.
Those 2 are the most used obstacles in the abby's so when you'll level them a bit, your succes % gets up by each lvl!

I don't have any issues with my current levels, I always get at least 50-60 in each skill before using abyss. Not like I've spent too much time at one obstacle, usually two to three clicks at 50.

It seems to get stuck at the bank whenever it accidentally opens another interface such as the Bank Deposit Box or the BH rewards window

Fixed in next update.

Thanks for the update! You read my mind by adding the option to prioritize or not. :D <3

Running now, no issues.

I don't have any issues with my current levels, I always get at least 50-60 in each skill before using abyss. Not like I've spent too much time at one obstacle, usually two to three clicks at 50.

Forgot to tell you that I fixed that, glad you noticed ;)

Forgot to tell you that I fixed that, glad you noticed ;)

Just got home from fam's and saw there was an update, so figured I'd check it out. Loving to be able to use it without feeling awkward, much thanks!

Also, just ran into this "issue." I forgot to update my preset and it got all the way to the altar with an inventory full of useless shit, a future feature to yell at the user when no essence found after pulling preset/before running to wild might be nice. For those space cases like me ;)

I'm getting this problem where the bot repeatedly tries to withdraw a massive pouch using preset 1 but can't because my preset 1 doesn't contain "new" massive pouches. This only happens when my current massive pouch uses up all the charges.

Also I'm finding that half the time it doesn't fill my current massive pouch with essences. Maybe the two issues are related.

I'm getting this problem where the bot repeatedly tries to withdraw a massive pouch using preset 1 but can't because my preset 1 doesn't contain "new" massive pouches. This only happens when my current massive pouch uses up all the charges.

Also I'm finding that half the time it doesn't fill my current massive pouch with essences. Maybe the two issues are related.
The massive pouch is such a pain in the ass to code, because it's different from all the other pouches. I need to come up with a good solution for the massive pouch, but I don't have one currently.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

The massive pouch is such a pain in the ass to code, because it's different from all the other pouches. I need to come up with a good solution for the massive pouch, but I don't have one currently.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I may have jumped to the massive pouch conclusion too early. It seems the reason why it was constantly withdrawing preset 1 was because I ran out of abyssal titan pouches (which coincidentally was when my massive pouch ran out). I still have the issue where it doesn't want to fill up my massive pouch half the time though.

I may have jumped to the massive pouch conclusion too early. It seems the reason why it was constantly withdrawing preset 1 was because I ran out of abyssal titan pouches (which coincidentally was when my massive pouch ran out). I still have the issue where it doesn't want to fill up my massive pouch half the time though.
As I said, I know the problem exists because I had to implement a very 'hacky' solution. The pouch is different to the rest, so the logic is different. I'll work on a better system for it, but I cannot promise I can fix it.

90c38c15ebbb99c897424a1e3b5b17ac.png

An overnight session doing nature runes with the latest update.

Having an issue while in the abyss where the bot will examine the tendrils on the ground instead of selecting the chop option. It does the examine on the tendrils that are randomly placed around the ring. Used the bot yesterday and had no problem, so I'm wondering if something changed.

Having an issue while in the abyss where the bot will examine the tendrils on the ground instead of selecting the chop option. It does the examine on the tendrils that are randomly placed around the ring. Used the bot yesterday and had no problem, so I'm wondering if something changed.

can just be an intentional miss click afaik. A bot will not do everything 100% perfect, else it would be just too easy to detect :)

can just be an intentional miss click afaik. A bot will not do everything 100% perfect, else it would be just too easy to detect :)
No ya I get that haha, I don't think it is an intentional misclick because I died from it. Watched it again after and it did the same thing, had to stop the bot and do it manually.

im trying to use ur script but is the worst script premium here i already lose $5 every time it works for just 1 hour, how it will be premium, if you want to make money doing an script try to work on it if not make it free.

[01:03:36] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[01:03:40] - [Status] Filling: Pouches
[01:03:42] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[01:03:53] - [Status] Renewed familiar
[01:03:54] - [Status] Opening: Bank
[01:03:56] - [Status] Filling: Pouches
[01:04:06] - [Status] Filled: Pouches
[01:04:11] - [Status] Walking
[01:04:24] - [Status] Successfully renewed points
[01:04:25] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Wilderness wall
[01:04:25] - [Status] Unwanted interface check

9 hours doing nothing, idk how i cant make a review thats not a bug report, thats my point of using this script, make it stops when its not doing nothing for a while dont make it takes money when doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.