Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
File in a bug report next time before complaining.
2f954b1fcc895e262b9077ff2b8568a8
Gyazo - 2f954b1fcc895e262b9077ff2b8568a8.png

Does the actionbar teleport support wilderness sword 3? I have it in slot 1 of my actionbar and it is still using the right click weapon method of teleporting and I have seen it unequip my sword and get stuck twice in the span of 3 hours.

Edit: Also I've seen it get stuck at the bank with the status "Filling Pouches" twice now. It corrects itself if I manually close the bank

Last edited:
Does the actionbar teleport support wilderness sword 3? I have it in slot 1 of my actionbar and it is still using the right click weapon method of teleporting and I have seen it unequip my sword and get stuck twice in the span of 3 hours.

Edit: Also I've seen it get stuck at the bank with the status "Filling Pouches" twice now. It corrects itself if I manually close the bank
It does not right now. It will be soon.

Stuck as in? Is there a menu open? Also, did you select the correct pouches in the death handler?

It does not right now. It will be soon.

Stuck as in? Is there a menu open? Also, did you select the correct pouches in the death handler?

The only only thing open was the Bank. My death handler has all 4 pouches selected and all 4 pouches were already in my inventory when this issue occurred. The bot would have a status of "Filling Pouches" but wouldn't attempt to fill my pouches at all. There doesn't even seem to be any mouse movement at all. If I close the bank, it'll correct itself by opening the bank again and filling the pouches. I checked the Logs but it doesn't seem to be relevant to this issue since the last few lines were from ~10 min ago when it was renewing my familiar.

After happening twice, I haven't seen it happen again since I first posted the issue and it's been 1 hour + now.

Edit: This is what my log looks like and the timestamp is from 5-10 minutes before the issue occurred.
00:41:03 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:05 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:06 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:07 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:08 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:08 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Banker is Banker(level: 0, position: 3097, 3494, 0)

Edit2: It seemed to happen again at the 3 hour mark on my current session. The mouse seems to hover somewhere over the top left area of my RS screen and doesn't fill any of my pouches even though the bot status is "Filling Pouches"

Last edited:
@RobinPC

Do you know the fix for: After he does the shortcut, he stands still for about 2-3 min.. and then he moves on. I used to get 45-52 runs per hour, now im down to 30....

This doesn't happen every run ofcourse. Another bug, is that after the pouches are degraded, he waits 3-4 mins before he'll go to the dark wizard.

The only only thing open was the Bank. My death handler has all 4 pouches selected and all 4 pouches were already in my inventory when this issue occurred. The bot would have a status of "Filling Pouches" but wouldn't attempt to fill my pouches at all. There doesn't even seem to be any mouse movement at all. If I close the bank, it'll correct itself by opening the bank again and filling the pouches. I checked the Logs but it doesn't seem to be relevant to this issue since the last few lines were from ~10 min ago when it was renewing my familiar.

After happening twice, I haven't seen it happen again since I first posted the issue and it's been 1 hour + now.

Edit: This is what my log looks like and the timestamp is from 5-10 minutes before the issue occurred.
00:41:03 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:05 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:06 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:07 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:08 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Pouch name is Abyssal titan pouch
00:41:08 [ DEBUG ] [DEBUG] Banker is Banker(level: 0, position: 3097, 3494, 0)

Edit2: It seemed to happen again at the 3 hour mark on my current session. The mouse seems to hover somewhere over the top left area of my RS screen and doesn't fill any of my pouches even though the bot status is "Filling Pouches"

I've seen some other people experiencing the exact same behavior as with this bot. Mouse moves to the top left area and does nothing. I don't want to point fingers straight away, but I'm pretty sure it's not on my end. That said though, I'll look into it nonetheless. If you would like to have a refund you can PM me.

@RobinPC

Do you know the fix for: After he does the shortcut, he stands still for about 2-3 min.. and then he moves on. I used to get 45-52 runs per hour, now im down to 30....

This doesn't happen every run ofcourse. Another bug, is that after the pouches are degraded, he waits 3-4 mins before he'll go to the dark wizard.

No idea. Doesn't happen to me.
Can you restart your bot? If that does not seem to help, please try and delete your .bio files located in your RuneMate folder.

Bot settings: bloods, with titan and glorys
Bot run duration:
Bug description: doesnt click on glory just hovers over weapons and doesnt fill titan
Steps to reproduce:
Have you found a work-around (manual)

doesnt replace glory when at 0 teleports too

Bot settings: bloods, with titan and glorys
Bot run duration:
Bug description: doesnt click on glory just hovers over weapons and doesnt fill titan
Steps to reproduce:
Have you found a work-around (manual)

doesnt replace glory when at 0 teleports too
Please have a look at the overview. The glory teleport is not supported, because there is a much better way: "Wilderness sword 1".

This sword grants you unlimited teleports to Edgeville. There is a bot on the botstore that completes the easy wilderness tasks for you to get the sword.

If you can't find it, or work it out, let me know. If you would like to have a refund for your troubles, feel free to PM me.

thanks bud and what about the summoning ? it wont fill the titan
Then you haven't included your BoB inventory to your first preset. If you don't know how to do that, you can PM me.

Here is my 3 hour prog of this bot:

4c4b6d8e6b7a479e33e655a8b26b8dd3.png

Settings:
  • Nature runes
  • All pouches including massive
  • Abyssal Titan
  • 5% RC output bonus from quest
  • Wilderness sword 3 for chance to teleport to inner ring of Abyss
I had to babysit on a 2nd monitor for this because in the 3 hours I had my Wilderness sword 3 unequipped 3 times causing me to lose maybe 2 or 3 runs/hour.

I can definitely see this bot achieving close to 4m/h with:
  • Addition of Wilderness Sword 3 support to actionbar
  • Infinity Ethereal outfit support for an additional 12 essence per run
  • Use of keybind "1" for preset selection instead of clicking preset 1 with the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.