Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @RobinPC Have you seen it where almost every object the bot tries to interact with and while sometimes the menu will pop up it will misclick or hover for a few seconds and then have to re-interact with the object. Is this a clouse issue or something else? It happens on almost all objects but doesn't happen all the time. Let me know :D

yes i restarted it 5 times and it keeps doing the same constantly "bannable if u went afk"
I wasn't able to find out why it is not interacting for you. Works for me and other users. Try and deleting your clouse files (.bio)
Hey @RobinPC Have you seen it where almost every object the bot tries to interact with and while sometimes the menu will pop up it will misclick or hover for a few seconds and then have to re-interact with the object. Is this a clouse issue or something else? It happens on almost all objects but doesn't happen all the time. Let me know :D

It's my anti-fail system acting up. I'm investigating.

it never renew points... idk how this bot is premium all the time the same... like 15 hours stucks spamming on runescape that cant renew familiar because there is no summoning points (another 2$ at trash) we pay to use this bot so work on it.

it never renew points... idk how this bot is premium all the time the same... like 15 hours stucks spamming on runescape that cant renew familiar because there is no summoning points (another 2$ at trash) we pay to use this bot so work on it.
Instead of being an asshole to author you could be more specific on how your interface was setup, what runes were you crafting, on which square did the bot get stuck etc. so he can fix it. He can't easily know what's the problem if you don't provide ANY information at all.

Lmfao if it really got stuck 15 hours in a row, why didn't you stop the bot?

Oke so, yesterday i ran the bot for about 3 hours. Then i bought a demonic skull, and added that to my preset, and now it isnt working, when i start it stand near the bank and does nothing. Any fix?

Oh and the status of the bot is: Teleporting to: Runecrafting Guild Portal

Oke so, yesterday i ran the bot for about 3 hours. Then i bought a demonic skull, and added that to my preset, and now it isnt working, when i start it stand near the bank and does nothing. Any fix?

Do you have a wicked hood?

Select the correct pouches in your death handler.

Status
Not open for further replies.