Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how the bot gets stuck, when it cant see the bank and it wont turn

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    895.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The bot doesn't renew or summon my abyssal lurker pouches. I tried with and without doing it manually at the start but after the summoning timer runs out the bot enters the bank, and gets stuck on status: "filling beast of burden". Yes, I checked "use familiar" and yes, i chose abyssal lurker pouch in the settings. Apart from this problem the bot is running flawless for me.

The bot doesn't renew or summon my abyssal lurker pouches. I tried with and without doing it manually at the start but after the summoning timer runs out the bot enters the bank, and gets stuck on status: "filling beast of burden". Yes, I checked "use familiar" and yes, i chose abyssal lurker pouch in the settings. Apart from this problem the bot is running flawless for me.
How many summoning points did you have left ?

How many summoning points did you have left ?
I'm not sure, running the bot without familiar atm. I do remember that when I ran it without a spawned familiar, but with the abyssal lurker pouch in my inventory, it ran straight to the summoning obelisk to renew summoning points. It did not spawn the lurker afterwards though. Will try looking at it again tomorrow. Thanks for the quick reply

I'm not sure, running the bot without familiar atm. I do remember that when I ran it without a spawned familiar, but with the abyssal lurker pouch in my inventory, it ran straight to the summoning obelisk to renew summoning points. It did not spawn the lurker afterwards though. Will try looking at it again tomorrow. Thanks for the quick reply
There is something weird going on regarding the detection of thea familiar. I'm not sure if it's my code or a client issue. I'll ask again and see.

Ok, I've ran this bot a few times (spent $1-$2) and I am having numerous problems which I'll list below.

1. Stopped the bot at 55minutes in yet I was still charged for an additional hour, meaning I paid 0.20Cents for 55minutes of use. You should be able to pre-set how long you want to run the bot for... 1hour, 2hour ect... it should then turn off after that long (providing your in a safe place like a bank).

1B. Another Issue I have had, Somtimes when running the bot it crashes for no reason, I've actually had it crash 3 times just when I hit start, the instance closes and then I have to start again. You charge me the money but then I dont even run the bot for 10 seconds. If the bot is stopped and you've paid for an hour, you should have an option to continue where you left off, not have to pay 10cents again...

2. If my inventory or chat or anything is in the way of an access point within abyss (mining, cutting or anything), this includes clicking on the 'Exit to altar' within abys... It will simply hover around that area forever, it doesn't move, it doesn't turn the camera or anything. Its just stuck

3. Similar to the last issue, When entering abyss if none of the obstacles are in direct view either due to camera pointing wrong way or the RS window being too small, It will just sit there and do nothing. If I manually move the camera or make the RS window bigger it then clicks on the obstacle.

4. Sometimes when walking to the Mage of Zamorak for portal, it just stops moving for no reason.

5. less of an issue and more of an opinion... 0.10Cents an hour is too expensive. at 70+ RC i'm barely making 1mil an hour using this bot, which can sell for only 20-25Cents. Your essentially asking for 50% of all profits which is too much IMO.

Ok, I've ran this bot a few times (spent $1-$2) and I am having numerous problems which I'll list below.

1. Stopped the bot at 55minutes in yet I was still charged for an additional hour, meaning I paid 0.20Cents for 55minutes of use. You should be able to pre-set how long you want to run the bot for... 1hour, 2hour ect... it should then turn off after that long (providing your in a safe place like a bank).

1B. Another Issue I have had, Somtimes when running the bot it crashes for no reason, I've actually had it crash 3 times just when I hit start, the instance closes and then I have to start again. You charge me the money but then I dont even run the bot for 10 seconds. If the bot is stopped and you've paid for an hour, you should have an option to continue where you left off, not have to pay 10cents again...

2. If my inventory or chat or anything is in the way of an access point within abyss (mining, cutting or anything), this includes clicking on the 'Exit to altar' within abys... It will simply hover around that area forever, it doesn't move, it doesn't turn the camera or anything. Its just stuck

3. Similar to the last issue, When entering abyss if none of the obstacles are in direct view either due to camera pointing wrong way or the RS window being too small, It will just sit there and do nothing. If I manually move the camera or make the RS window bigger it then clicks on the obstacle.

4. Sometimes when walking to the Mage of Zamorak for portal, it just stops moving for no reason.

5. less of an issue and more of an opinion... 0.10Cents an hour is too expensive. at 70+ RC i'm barely making 1mil an hour using this bot, which can sell for only 20-25Cents. Your essentially asking for 50% of all profits which is too much IMO.

To be fair about your last point bro: You're doing absolutely nothing aside from running the bot itself. If you're gold farming, I'm not sure why this would even be an issue as utilizing this method on multiple accounts legitimately would have otherwise been impossible in the first place if not for Rob's abyss bot. I don't goldfarm myself, but I am averaging 1.6-2m+ gp/ph with double cosmics after 59 on my alt...

As for everything you've mentioned about interfaces getting in the way of the bots interaction with what is visible on screen: Rob included a link in the description of the bot itself as to how you should set-up your interfaces. If you follow the layout, as I did, I can guarantee you will not have these issues anymore.

To be fair about your last point bro: You're doing absolutely nothing aside from running the bot itself. If you're gold farming, I'm not sure why this would even be an issue as utilizing this method on multiple accounts legitimately would have otherwise been impossible in the first place if not for Rob's abyss bot. I don't goldfarm myself, but I am averaging 1.6-2m+ gp/ph with double cosmics after 59 on my alt...

As for everything you've mentioned about interfaces getting in the way of the bots interaction with what is visible on screen: Rob included a link in the description of the bot itself as to how you should set-up your interfaces. If you follow the layout, as I did, I can guarantee you will not have these issues anymore.

Your argument on my point is not 'fair' at all, To say 'All your doing is running the software'. I've already paid for the software (well teq I havn't as I havn't botted 200hours yet but I will do when I reach 200 hours) so to then pay for a premium script as well is optional. By running premium scripts you are doing them a compliant just as much as they are to you. Regardless of whether you agree with that or not if i'm going to pay to use a script then my points on it are valid, Fixing the GUI will not stop the crashing which in turn charges me even though the bot hasn't ran. I expect a 'premium' bot, especially one of the more expensive ones, to run without glitches and without crashing.

My opinion that its too expensive for what it is remains. Without name dropping I've found cheaper scripts on other skills that give the same or high GP/h with alot less reqs and alot easier setups as well as no crashing.... I'm not saying this script is terrible but it is flawed, has a large number of bugs (for a premium script), is lacking fairly basic options (such as choosing your access route and giving only Wildy sword level 1 as an option and then not even pausing script if it can't find it but instead carrys on anyways then gets stuck...) and is considerably more expensive than the others. That is my opinion and its also the reason I won't be using the script anymore. I feel i've spent too much money trying to run it and have had little back from it. Fix the issues and/or lower the price and I may try it again but tbh the state its in now I would hesitate using it even if it were free. I'm not trying to offend the author but merely give an honest review after having using it, The fact that he hasn't responded just leads more concern. I expect not only a good product but decent support/communication if i'm going to be paying a high premium rate.

For some reason I did not get any notifications for this thread. Apologies for the delay.

1) The runtime displayed is how long the bot is running, no the session. Setting up your bot is part of the session runtime. It was probably over an hour, otherwise you wouldn't get charged.
1B) Crashing on start is a forever lasting client-issue. Happens to most of the bot authors. Tagging @Party to please confirm the 'on start' exception.

2) Read the overview on how to setup your layout. It's clearly listed on how to do that.
3) Read the overview on how to setup your layout. It's clearly listed on how to do that.
4) It's building a path towards the mage. If It cannot click to the mage directly, it will take an additional step to get there, meaning the bot could stand still for a moment. I'm looking into improving this for the next update.
5) I make 2.5m/h with 'Small, medium, large, giant' pouch. This means I'm making roughly $0.45/h with only one account. You can make much more money with a massive pouch. If you come up with some strong arguments I'm happy to go into a full depth discussion. Please PM me if you want.

^ Thanks for clarifying

It doesn't support wilderness sword 3 does it ;/
soonTM
Your argument on my point is not 'fair' at all, To say 'All your doing is running the software'. I've already paid for the software (well teq I havn't as I havn't botted 200hours yet but I will do when I reach 200 hours) so to then pay for a premium script as well is optional. By running premium scripts you are doing them a compliant just as much as they are to you. Regardless of whether you agree with that or not if i'm going to pay to use a script then my points on it are valid, Fixing the GUI will not stop the crashing which in turn charges me even though the bot hasn't ran. I expect a 'premium' bot, especially one of the more expensive ones, to run without glitches and without crashing.

My opinion that its too expensive for what it is remains. Without name dropping I've found cheaper scripts on other skills that give the same or high GP/h with alot less reqs and alot easier setups as well as no crashing.... I'm not saying this script is terrible but it is flawed, has a large number of bugs (for a premium script), is lacking fairly basic options (such as choosing your access route and giving only Wildy sword level 1 as an option and then not even pausing script if it can't find it but instead carrys on anyways then gets stuck...) and is considerably more expensive than the others. That is my opinion and its also the reason I won't be using the script anymore. I feel i've spent too much money trying to run it and have had little back from it. Fix the issues and/or lower the price and I may try it again but tbh the state its in now I would hesitate using it even if it were free. I'm not trying to offend the author but merely give an honest review after having using it, The fact that he hasn't responded just leads more concern. I expect not only a good product but decent support/communication if i'm going to be paying a high premium rate.

I will improve the quality of life for this bot by a fair bit in the next version. Again, sorry for not replying, but I haven't received any notifications for this thread. Please do believe that I'm very busy irl and I'm more than excited to bring out the new version asap.
The bot got problems trying to renew familar when run out of summoning

the problem is bot dont renew points when cant summoning new pouch and stuck trying to summoning new pouches

If the bot doesn't have summoning points, the bot can't renew the familiar. Try adjusting the slider in the UI. I'm also looking to improve this as well, for the upcoming update.

Regarding the next patch:
I made some good improvements, fixed around 9 major bugs so far.
There's still a huge list keeping me from updating this bot, so I might do some hotfixes on the way. Please let me know if any of you encounter new bugs, so I can squash them out asap.

Thank you <3

Last edited:
It is not using Edgeville teleport, instead tries to go to worn equipment, any way to make it use Edgeville tele?

It is not using Edgeville teleport, instead tries to go to worn equipment, any way to make it use Edgeville tele?
You're supposed to have a wilderness sword, as listed in the overview. Next version let's you choose between multiple teleportation methods :)

You're supposed to have a wilderness sword, as listed in the overview. Next version let's you choose between multiple teleportation methods :)

Oh, it was dumb of myself to try and use it without the sword, performance was pretty neat until the teleport part. By the way, I used like 0.50 cents by trying to use the bot without success :( , is there any way I can get them back and use it in the next version with Edgeville TP, you can check my logs that I wasn't even able to do 2 complete abyss trips.

Oh, it was dumb of myself to try and use it without the sword, performance was pretty neat until the teleport part. By the way, I used like 0.50 cents by trying to use the bot without success :( , is there any way I can get them back and use it in the next version with Edgeville TP, you can check my logs that I wasn't even able to do 2 complete abyss trips.
Sure I can! Just shoot me a PM :)

Community Manager
If Rob were to "balance" the cost with everyones levels/potential money gain per hour we'd have like 9 different abyss runecrafters just from Robin.
That wouldn't work, would it?

He can't put the price too low as people are making much more with 91 runecrafting than with 10, you feel?

I am egetting about 20 runs per hour, not sure how people are topping 50-55 tbh :/ Interface is set up how it should be and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.