Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot settings: Natures, Abyssal Lurker, Small - Giant pouches, Wildy Sword 1, Natures, Breaks enabled
Bot run duration: Still running, did not crash
Bug description: Bot will open the "Store" interface while attempting to enter the rift
Steps to reproduce: Non, seems to be randomly missclicking,
Have you found a work-around (manual): Watching the bot and manually closing the store interface if it opens

A simple fail safe to close the interface would be enough, so that the bot does not just sit and idle

100k? Does it only get 25~ runs an hour?
Around 60 or more. I'm only 95 RC without skull
Bot settings: Natures, Abyssal Lurker, Small - Giant pouches, Wildy Sword 1, Natures, Breaks enabled
Bot run duration: Still running, did not crash
Bug description: Bot will open the "Store" interface while attempting to enter the rift
Steps to reproduce: Non, seems to be randomly missclicking,
Have you found a work-around (manual): Watching the bot and manually closing the store interface if it opens

A simple fail safe to close the interface would be enough, so that the bot does not just sit and idle
I already have a failsafe in place for that. You mean the mage of zamorak store right?

I already have a failsafe in place for that. You mean the mage of zamorak store right?

No. The store interface of the familiar.

kGTqlDA.png

This interface

the author will get it back anyway? going to use it so i can use the same bot again lol

Bot will get stuck at various locations, so far I have seen it go to the wrong alter and get stuck. The other times the bot gets stuck I see no obvious explanation. Also, the bot will not renew or re-summon abyssal titan.

is there a reason the bot just gets stuck at the altar and doesnt use the sword tele?
Clarify please. Need more information.
Bot will get stuck at various locations, so far I have seen it go to the wrong alter and get stuck. The other times the bot gets stuck I see no obvious explanation. Also, the bot will not renew or re-summon abyssal titan.
I have no account that can use an Abyssal Titan. I'm using a lower tier familiar and it gets summoned perfectly.

Banned for Scamming
Using Wildy sword 2. It's on my action bar with a key bound. Every few trips the bot will just stand there and not click the action bar after making a whole inventory of blood runes.

Ive tried legacy, non legacy, fixed, resizable. About any interface and still no like. Also did this with wildy sword 1.
Edit: Will also usually click wildy sword too many times when successfully teleporting.

Last edited:
Using Wildy sword 2. It's on my action bar with a key bound. Every few trips the bot will just stand there and not click the action bar after making a whole inventory of blood runes.

Ive tried legacy, non legacy, fixed, resizable. About any interface and still no like. Also did this with wildy sword 1.
Edit: Will also usually click wildy sword too many times when successfully teleporting.
What's the bot status? Could you send me the logs through PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.