Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, i didn't mean it as a personal attack. It seems like it could be read that way.

Not logging back in - One it was, the other time i had breaks turned off and the same issue with the dark wiz happened.

Refund thing - this is what sets your service apart. This is why i'm training a dozen accounts for RC'ing instead of DIV.

Refund given. The problem about 'not logging back in' should be fixed in the next update.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings:
Bot run duration:
Bug description:it does not use glory teleport it only hovers over my addy pickaxe and familiar parasite is broken
Steps to reproduce:
Have you found a work-around (manual):

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings:
Bot run duration:
Bug description:it does not use glory teleport it only hovers over my addy pickaxe and familiar parasite is broken
Steps to reproduce:
Have you found a work-around (manual):
why are you bringing a pickaxe??
Also this requires the wilderness sword to tele to edgeville.
please read the info on the bot page.

The bot is not putting pure ess into the familiar, please help. i think i have the right setup
No you don't, otherwise it'll do that :p
You should include the BoB inventory in your first preset. If you can't figure out how to do this, feel free to PM me.

No you don't, otherwise it'll do that :p
You should include the BoB inventory in your first preset. If you can't figure out how to do this, feel free to PM me.
Oh okay i figured it out, now the only other problem im having is sometimes the bot wont fill all of my pouches, i have the massive pouch selected aswell

Oh okay i figured it out, now the only other problem im having is sometimes the bot wont fill all of my pouches, i have the massive pouch selected aswell
Not filling as in? Misclicking? What is the bot status? Any additional information?

Not filling as in? Misclicking? What is the bot status? Any additional information?
The bot doesnt fill my massive pouch at all, and continues with the run, i checked several times and the "massive pouch" option is selected

The bot doesnt fill my massive pouch at all, and continues with the run, i checked several times and the "massive pouch" option is selected
fixed it, simple restart did the trick

Try and do this:

Massive pouch issue - Unsure if you changed anything but i found if i order my pouches from top to bottom starting with giant, large, medium, small, massive. And it works doing 42-48 runs /h

Edit: Glad it worked :)

Try and do this:

Edit: Glad it worked :)
top to bottom? is massive pouch on row 2 or like row 5?

I found it that re-newing a familiar is too slow, overall the bot can be speed up in my experience.
Therefore I stopped using my familiar as its faster to do without and make more runes/hr.
Maybe this is as good as it gets these days i dont know.
Yeah sometimes it misses a large pouch, sometimes a massive pouch.. ill try what he said aswell.

I found it that re-newing a familiar is too slow, overall the bot can be speed up in my experience.
Therefore I stopped using my familiar as its faster to do without and make more runes/hr.
Yeah sometimes it misses a large pouch, sometimes a massive pouch.. ill try what he said aswell.
Slow? This bot can run up to 47 runs an hour. A human can do 60 runs an hour... That's pretty damn fast for a bot.

Ive found this bot ample quick. - constant 44-50 runs/h with the massive pouch.
When rsbotting.com used to reign supreme with the other reflection bots, they were only marginally faster and that was the pinnacle of speed really.
hqdefault.jpg

Regarding the pouch setup, i found like above to be best. smallest at top and largest at the bottom.

Slow? This bot can run up to 47 runs an hour. A human can do 60 runs an hour... That's pretty damn fast for a bot.
I can vouche for this - Great bot. The occasional issues but overall IMO the best premium bot on the site.

I'm 100% sure I can make it faster, but that will only increase the risk of getting banned. I've implemented multiple 'anti-ban' patterns to ensure the customers safety.

Also, a client hook broke last night. If any of you got an error on start, please update your client.

Hey man,

Today I saw that the bot was stuck.
This is not your fault.

The bot somehow had a key token in the inventory, I dont even know what it is haha
It could therefore not load the preset. The bot tried loading the preset regardless.. I had to manually destroy it.

Yeah you're right, the bot is pretty fast. Though I don't advise users to use familiars.. it's not that fast when renewing.. an abyssal lurker carrying 5 pure ess is just not worth it profit wise...

I enjoy your script so far regardless, keep it up and always try to make things as faster as possible with good quality and low ban rate bla bla bla...

greets

easily triggered ✌
Hey man,

This is not your fault.

The bot somehow had a key token in the inventory, I dont even know what it is haha
It could therefore not load the preset. The bot tried loading the preset regardless.. I had to manually destroy it.

Yeah you're right, the bot is pretty fast. Though I don't advise users to use familiars.. it's not that fast when renewing.. an abyssal lurker carrying 5 pure ess is just not worth it profit wise...

I enjoy your script so far regardless, keep it up and always try to make things as faster as possible with good quality and low ban rate bla bla bla...

greets
yea its only worth using a titan

Hey man,

This is not your fault.

greets
The key token: If you redeem it, you'll get a key for treasure-hunter. Next time you get one, you can 'auto-redeem' this token and you'll never have to worry about it again :)

Does this bot activate a new massive pouch when previous one runs out? Also could you add a "Stop after X hours" option?
EDIT: Also perhaps add so it uses surge after jumping over wildy wall

Last edited:
Does this bot activate a new massive pouch when previous one runs out? Also could you add a "Stop after X hours" option?
EDIT: Also perhaps add so it uses surge after jumping over wildy wall
It should do, yes.
I could add that in the near future.

Surge after jumping the wildy wall will not be supported because of the anti-pk method. If you're getting attacked in the wilderness, the bot will use surge to get away. If you already used surge in the beginning, it'll be on cooldown and you'll likely die because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.