Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QualityHerblore [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so when i start the bot, it just opens the bank tab then closes it? idk if it has something to do with my presets.

96 herblore requirement, good "late" game potions that helps in pvm/dungeoneering, they boost your stats by a ton and would be very nice if some herb script supported them

ey @Qosmiof2 tried to use the bot but didnt get to as it didnt have an option for extreme potions, also does this bot uses portables in ur bank or any others that others may have put on floor already

I've been called a god before.
ey @Qosmiof2 tried to use the bot but didnt get to as it didnt have an option for extreme potions, also does this bot uses portables in ur bank or any others that others may have put on floor already
Atm, only the ones that are already on the floor.

thats perfect :p but it needs to support making extreme potions, OVLs etc

Atm, only the ones that are already on the floor.
hey can u get it to support OVLS and all also when using it at burnthrope it doesnt bank .. -_- normal potions that are listed in the script work just didnt bank..

Could you add making tars? It's really easy, you need a pestle and mortar, 15 Swamp Tar and 1 of the 4 herbs to use.
Would be awesome if you added this feature.

12 year old normie
No matter where I'm at it won't bank. Tried using Burthorpe and lumb beach, no luck.

OSRS doesn't have a bank in Burthorpe or Lumbridge Beach, and since RS3 has a beach in Lumbridge I'm starting to suspect that you're on RS3. Although that should disable you from even starting the script...

I've been called a god before.
I know sir. I want to know how does the problem happens. People use term "bank" very differently.

Does it not open the bank or it doesnt deposit / withdraw?

I am asking for that info...
No matter where I'm at it won't bank. Tried using Burthorpe and lumb beach, no luck.

Is there any way you'd be able to add support for extremes and overloads before DXP starts?

I'll donate you $5 + love you eternally (assuming this bot is functioning otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.