Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For tasks in the slayer cave near rellekka, it won't walk all the way to the cave. it gets near the area where the worker and that wolf is and just sits there. I've had it happen with my previous Bear task and now again with Cave Crawlers.

I've been called a god before.
For tasks in the slayer cave near rellekka, it won't walk all the way to the cave. it gets near the area where the worker and that wolf is and just sits there. I've had it happen with my previous Bear task and now again with Cave Crawlers.
Can you send a picture of that area?

Any plans to add the ability to use house mounted glory instead of equipped glories as a 100% requirement? This requirement is rough for ironmen. Glories aren't easy to come by at medium levels and I can't use the bot because of this :(

I dont know why you upset with my review when I literally couldn't get it to work. Am I to not review something that doesn't work yet review something that partially works. I'm only preventing other wasting as much time as I did, so forgive me.

can any 1 make a vid of how the bot works? i relly wanna use and dont know how to set it up :(

Could you make it so it doesnt need a tele tab? have option for regular teleport or an item teleport? as an iron man its hard for me to get the tabs

I've been called a god before.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.