Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not exist.
Is there a way ( if using nieve ) for it to use the tree or another option to get there instead of going trough wilderness lever at edgeville
it teleports there and stays there for a minute quite easy to get pked :p

Add a "loot within X range" option, so the bot does not wander off half way through a kill to chase loot and look weird. Great bot thank you.

Wasted around 5 hours today where it just stood in camelot bank spinning the camera round and not closing the bank to continue task. Changed my emergency teletab to varrock and went to varrock west and it was fine.

Also it won't equip one handed weapons. I want to use abyssal dagger and anti drag shield for drag tasks and then bludgeon for every other task but when it has completed the dragon task it unequips the dagger and shield and doesn't equip the bludgeon.

RuneMate Staff
@Qosmiof2

Clicking an option in the following interface freezes the RuneMate client and makes you have to force close it. Occurred 4 times in a row when testing.

ynrEcnG.png

Attachments

• 07-20 10 31 24 - spectre.txt
    2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180720115048_Quality Slayer.txt
    363 bytes · Views: 1
  • 20180720115056_shared.txt
    62 bytes · Views: 0
So does it still not support dungeons? Or is rm webwalking broken?
I believe by default, the bot uses webwalking. So if there is something its struggling to, eg. generating a path to said dungeon, its generally always the webs fault. Theres a thread somewhere that allows you to post web problems into, I suggest going there.

I've been called a god before.
I believe by default, the bot uses webwalking. So if there is something its struggling to, eg. generating a path to said dungeon, its generally always the webs fault. Theres a thread somewhere that allows you to post web problems into, I suggest going there.
Not really. Here the bot uses a lot of custom walking so it’s probably on my end

Not really. Here the bot uses a lot of custom walking so it’s probably on my end
As a backup though, I believe it uses webwalking for path gen too. Might aswell chuck it in a thread for future use incase anyone needs it you know

i read the required items, do you keep in your inventory or do you keep in bank :O very interested and thank you for all your help!

I've been called a god before.
Bank. But i‘m releasing a new version soon so just wait.
i read the required items, do you keep in your inventory or do you keep in bank :O very interested and thank you for all your help!

Client keeps crashing its been fine before today but today keeps closing down and charging me for 2 mins of usage

also getting skills popping up multiple times

Attachments

• bugg rs.jpg
    bugg rs.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.