Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using fine until today, I'm getting the same issue multiple times, keeps reverting back to my old gear setup even after deleting the old preset and double checking the monster has the correct preset. If I could request credit please, switched back to QualityFighter for now.

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    [Running] Quality Slayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

1 minute ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    [Running] Quality Slayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

1 minute ago
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Quality Slayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

3 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

6 minutes ago
  5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

8 minutes ago
  6. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

53 minutes ago

Hey guys,
For everyone struggling to set up the bot, not sure of what settings do what, what tasks to block, or what items to wear. Here are a few pictures explaining what does what.
One thing not explained in the photo is the gear setup to use.
On my way to 94, I only ever use melee with this setup
  • Slayer helm
  • Fury
  • Firecape
  • Blessing
  • Whip
  • Proselyte body and skirt
  • Defender
  • Dragon boots
  • Barrows gloves (Can be replaced for regen bracelet or other gloves)
  • Warriors ring
This is possibly one of the best and safest setups to use, as if you die, you only lose about 300k.
You want to have about 5 of each item in the bank (Except for the items kept on death (Eg, fury, whip, dragon boots))
This will ensure that if it dies, it will continue slaying with the same gear.
Also, ensure you have every item from the recommended item list in your bank. For teleports, you will need a few hundred of them at a time, likewise with glories and all potions.

Attachments

• guide1.png
    guide1.png
    49 KB · Views: 147
  • guide2.png
    guide2.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 120
  • guide3.png
    guide3.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 112
This is a waste of money if you do not have teleport tabs. The developer has made it mandatory to have these and will not use runes to teleport instead. Anyone else who wants to use runes instead of tabs, stay CLEAR!

easily triggered ✌
This is a waste of money if you do not have teleport tabs. The developer has made it mandatory to have these and will not use runes to teleport instead. Anyone else who wants to use runes instead of tabs, stay CLEAR!
Is it seriously that big of a deal you fucking mongrol

Is it seriously that big of a deal you fucking mongrol

It is when you're an ironman that does not have the sufficient levels required to create tabs. You stupid idiot.

People only realise this happens soon as you run the script, at which point you are out of pocket. The cost may be small, but it's besides the point.

If no cost was to arise then I would not have an issue, but this needs to be clearly stated.

easily triggered ✌
It is when you're an ironman that does not have the sufficient levels required to create tabs. You stupid idiot.

People only realise this happens soon as you run the script, at which point you are out of pocket. The cost may be small, but it's besides the point.

If no cost was to arise then I would not have an issue, but this needs to be clearly stated.
YOU CHOSE TO LIMIT YOURSELF, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME.

YOU CHOSE TO LIMIT YOURSELF, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME.

So it's my fault why things are not clearly labeled on here and is a main feature that cannot be disabled within the script.

Seems fairly legit lulz, you can quite easily have a check button and an if statement to turn the feature off rather than making it a requirement.

I've been called a god before.
So it's my fault why things are not clearly labeled on here and is a main feature that cannot be disabled within the script.

Seems fairly legit lulz, you can quite easily have a check button and an if statement to turn the feature off rather than making it a requirement.
Sorry. You're right.
But i won't do that sadly.

I love you.

Thank you very much, essentially even after deleting all presets it kept trying to use a previous gear setup I had since deleted.

I've used the bot a few times since without an issue, will send you a video if it occurs again.

Kind regards,

Thank you very much, essentially even after deleting all presets it kept trying to use a previous gear setup I had since deleted.

I've used the bot a few times since without an issue, will send you a video if it occurs again.

Kind regards,
It could be that once you press start it will use the presets set the first time.

So just wait for 59min go then stop it and restart it and it will work fine.

A flaw in the logic i wrote the bot with.

Mb

update ur bot bro, leaving monsters (bloodvelds) on 1 hp, eating sharks at full hp
seems like the food aspect is eating on a time limit rather than when the character reaches a certain hp.

update ur bot bro, leaving monsters (bloodvelds) on 1 hp, eating sharks at full hp
seems like the food aspect is eating on a time limit rather than when the character reaches a certain hp.
I believe (Not 100% sure) that the bot is currently being rewritten. If there are any spots in particular that have been overlooked in v1 (I know it used to switch monsters early if it was on 1hp), just post something here and I'm sure it'll be good for v2

I believe (Not 100% sure) that the bot is currently being rewritten. If there are any spots in particular that have been overlooked in v1 (I know it used to switch monsters early if it was on 1hp), just post something here and I'm sure it'll be good for v2
It is

Clan wars bank chest is currently broken, will edit with more bugs i find.

In the description of the bot it states requirements of the bot.
Required items:
1. Camelot teleport
2. Falador teleport
3. Lumbridge teleport
4. Varrock teleport

Don't complain about it being a waste of money if you didn't bother reading the description.

Is there any rough date estimate or anything of when the new rewritten quality slayer will be released?

404d1d5c5bcfd416a946deb23afdc4b7.png
There is a bug w/ the staff of the sea and combat bracelet... cant not even remove the item preset

Status
Not open for further replies.