Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldnt someone report this bot? 0.10 for running it and then its off just to find whats wrong is a waste

seems like a good idea for a bot but i can't seem to understand how this works.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
worst bot out. i can't scroll down to access the options so much for wasting my money on something so fundamental in a client... i want my 20 cents back.......
I’m sorry to say this but fuck you ;)

Ok, So I had to run it twice within a couple minutes due to it erroring out. First attempt is my fault cause I didn't see you had to select your setup for every task possible, but then I ran the bot again and tried to load the preset and it caused my RuneMate to stop responding, then after 3 minutes later it came back and I fixed all the presets for the tasks. I clicked start and it had a NullPointerException. Any chance I could get a refund? .20 in just a couple minutes... I'm determined to get this working as the reviews are pretty good.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.const(xb:171)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:306)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:366)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:174)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:88)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.<init>(pb:138)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:153)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(dyb:26)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:77)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:137)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:29)
at nul.iiIiIIiiIIiii.run(aac:130)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

EDIT:
Also in my first run, I was originally standing in the bank at the tree gnome stronghold (the one next to nieve) and it teleported to fishing trawler, ran to the spirit tree southwest of ardy and got stuck there, rotating and clicking around the spirit tree but not actually right clicking it.

Here are the logs for it.
I’ll send you a refund rn

very good script but doesnt seem to support the fenkenstrain castle teleport so when it does slayer tower tasks it tp's to varrock and runs the whole way back which seems a bit strange, and when doing al kharid tasks and using the glory teleport if the door closes it seems to just spam the glory till it runs out of charges and then just stands there until you manually open it, other than that i've had no problems that weren't my own fault. UPDATE : since this it tried to do a moss giant task in brimhaven but it seems to get stuck trying to cut the vines, it takes the axe but will just misclick the vine everytime and run around.

Last edited:
very good script but doesnt seem to support the fenkenstrain castle teleport so when it does slayer tower tasks it tp's to varrock and runs the whole way back which seems a bit strange, and when doing al kharid tasks and using the glory teleport if the door closes it seems to just spam the glory till it runs out of charges and then just stands there until you manually open it, other than that i've had no problems that weren't my own fault
One of the nicest and honest reviews out there.
I‘m sorry that‘s happening but the traversing is usually on the web itself.

@Qosmiof2 will you ever return to us? And bless us with more of your beautiful scripts?
Probably not

very good script but doesnt seem to support the fenkenstrain castle teleport so when it does slayer tower tasks it tp's to varrock and runs the whole way back which seems a bit strange, and when doing al kharid tasks and using the glory teleport if the door closes it seems to just spam the glory till it runs out of charges and then just stands there until you manually open it, other than that i've had no problems that weren't my own fault
From previous experience, i think you should be using salve graveyard teleports instead of castle teleports, as that is what is handled via the bot. If salve graveyard teleports dont work either, let me know and ill let a web dev know.

From previous experience, i think you should be using salve graveyard teleports instead of castle teleports, as that is what is handled via the bot. If salve graveyard teleports dont work either, let me know and ill let a web dev know.
ok thanks for the quick reply :D

Yeah you're right. I forgot about that. Mb.

could i get a refund for .30 because it was on a crocadile task and just stood in the shanty pass for like 10mins so i restarted twice and it did the same thing.

hi qosmiof will this support cannonballing anytime soon? also possibly adding a recharge prayer at altar function? bots 5/5 tho :D

edit: kalphites seem to broken? the bot keeps rubbing my amulets of glory over and over again until there are no charges left and then withdraws a new one and continues with the quest?

edit 2: there needs to be a failsafe added for not having the right equipment for turoth or kurask. Didn't know it required a leaf weapon because it wasn't in your required items set up guide. So i left it afk and was just hitting 0's, pretty sure got reported by a couple of people (inc ban)

edit 3: I was charged a $1.00 starting, stopping and restarting the bot. All my settings were erased just now so I have to redo them. Why does the runemate client have to be so poopoo and charge the wallet every time I start and restart a bot... could i request a refund qosmiof?

Last edited:
hi qosmiof will this support cannonballing anytime soon? also possibly adding a recharge prayer at altar function? bots 5/5 tho :D

edit: kalphites seem to broken? the bot keeps rubbing my amulets of glory over and over again until there are no charges left and then withdraws a new one and continues with the quest?

edit 2: there needs to be a failsafe added for not having the right equipment for turoth or kurask. Didn't know it required a leaf weapon because it wasn't in your required items set up guide. So i left it afk and was just hitting 0's, pretty sure got reported by a couple of people (inc ban)

edit 3: I was charged a $1.00 starting, stopping and restarting the bot. All my settings were erased just now so I have to redo them. Why does the runemate client have to be so poopoo and charge the wallet every time I start and restart a bot... could i request a refund qosmiof?
I doubt there will be any further development for the bot, including bug fixes. If you want a recommended setup, let me know as the current account I'm using made it to 95 slayer via this bot. Heres a list of monsters to avoid / block
  • Turoths (Won't use a leaf bladed weapon)
  • Kurasks (If you get a leaf bladed weapon mid task, it will start an endless cycle of switching)
  • Metal dragons (Died too many times, lost over 20m)
  • Zygomites, theyre terrible and broken (Wont attack them)
  • Nechs are usable, but expect a few reports (Will get stuck attacking something while already being attacked causing a cycle that lasts a few minutes)
  • Wyverns (Unless you need money, theyre kinda buggy (Prayer potions get stuck), and they generally attack the safe spottable ones and make people rage report)
  • Gargoyles need the hammer perk to work
  • Trolls (I think its a pathing issue, but gets stuck at taverly gates 20% of the time.
While that does seem like a large list of broken npcs, if you have 3+ blocks, the points even out while keeping the kinda broken, but usable npcs.

I doubt there will be any further development for the bot, including bug fixes. If you want a recommended setup, let me know as the current account I'm using made it to 95 slayer via this bot. Heres a list of monsters to avoid / block
  • Kurasks (If you get a leaf bladed weapon mid task, it will start an endless cycle of switching)
  • Nechs are usable, but expect a few reports (Will get stuck attacking something while already being attacked causing a cycle that lasts a few minutes)
  • Wyverns (Unless you need money, theyre kinda buggy (Prayer potions get stuck), and they generally attack the safe spottable ones and make people rage report)
  • Trolls (I think its a pathing issue, but gets stuck at taverly gates 20% of the time.
While that does seem like a large list of broken npcs, if you have 3+ blocks, the points even out while keeping the kinda broken, but usable npcs.
have you noticed at all that the bot sometimes doesn't bring the right teletabs so when it decideds to emergency teleport it doesnt have it and just ends up dying?

im at black demons right now, but it doesnt do anything just sits and waits till 1 attacks whilst having pray on..

Does work a bit better when I zoom in a bit more..

Last edited:
have you noticed at all that the bot sometimes doesn't bring the right teletabs so when it decideds to emergency teleport it doesnt have it and just ends up dying?
No, I haven't ever actually noticed that. To be fair though, I ended up making a bot myself that helps with any existing bugs and also to help with avoiding the wilderness entirely as It actually got pked at deep wild once, lost my fcape and slayer helm lol. I ran into a bug very similar that tries to minigame teleport while in combat, but thats the closest Ive had to that bug.

Can you send me your recommended setup that you're using?

Can't seem to get this bot to start working. All it does is glory teles to Al Kharid and banks whatever is in the inventory. Gets stuck in bank screen and doesn't do anything else. I have all the required items in a bank tab and have otherwise set up the bot to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.