Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the bot twice and said I didn't have the correct presets for Orges and took $.10 both times off my account

Started the bot twice and said I didn't have the correct presets for Orges and took $.10 both times off my account
Theres no longer any support for the bot. If you're unsure on how to use it, refer to the guide. I'm currently at 90 slayer with at most, 1 hiccup a day. Make sure you create a preset, then assign the loadout to the monster itself.

Theres no longer any support for the bot. If you're unsure on how to use it, refer to the guide. I'm currently at 90 slayer with at most, 1 hiccup a day. Make sure you create a preset, then assign the loadout to the monster itself.
Where can I find the guide?

1. Choose your slayer master
2. Keep it at optimal level
3. Choose your emergency teleport (I use varrock because its close to a spirit tree)
4. Choose whether you want prayer flicking (I keep it on and enabling flicking)
5. Choose the tasks you want to 100% have prayer flicking on
6. Choose the tasks you 100% don't want to prayer flick on
7. Choose the tasks you want to skip (I recommend blocking turoths and skipping mutated zygomites and trolls as they both can get bugged pretty easily)
8. Enable "Skip unsupported tasks"
9. Make a preset by clicking "add preset"
9b. give the preset a name and choose the attack style etc and click save
10. Set the preset to every monster you want to attack it with. (I also have a preset for cockatrice and kurasks as they can get bugged switching gear)
11. Choose your food and add the potions you want to use. Generally with 70 prayer, 6 ppots, 2 combats and 1 stamina will last 80-90% of the whole trip.
12. Enable looting if you want. I have my first 3 ticked and single price set to 1.53k and stackable set to 800.
13. Save the settings.
14. Click on the settings you just saved (Some presets tend to glitch out otherwise) (The saves can be found at the very top)
15. You're done.

Ok, So I had to run it twice within a couple minutes due to it erroring out. First attempt is my fault cause I didn't see you had to select your setup for every task possible, but then I ran the bot again and tried to load the preset and it caused my RuneMate to stop responding, then after 3 minutes later it came back and I fixed all the presets for the tasks. I clicked start and it had a NullPointerException. Any chance I could get a refund? .20 in just a couple minutes... I'm determined to get this working as the reviews are pretty good.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.const(xb:171)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:306)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:366)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:174)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:88)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.<init>(pb:138)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:153)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(dyb:26)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:77)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:137)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:29)
at nul.iiIiIIiiIIiii.run(aac:130)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

EDIT:
Also in my first run, I was originally standing in the bank at the tree gnome stronghold (the one next to nieve) and it teleported to fishing trawler, ran to the spirit tree southwest of ardy and got stuck there, rotating and clicking around the spirit tree but not actually right clicking it.

Here are the logs for it.

Attachments

• 20180510093945_Quality Slayer.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
Ok, So I had to run it twice within a couple minutes due to it erroring out. First attempt is my fault cause I didn't see you had to select your setup for every task possible, but then I ran the bot again and tried to load the preset and it caused my RuneMate to stop responding, then after 3 minutes later it came back and I fixed all the presets for the tasks. I clicked start and it had a NullPointerException. Any chance I could get a refund? .20 in just a couple minutes... I'm determined to get this working as the reviews are pretty good.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.const(xb:171)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:306)
at robot.iIIiIIIIii.byte(xb:366)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:174)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.byte(pb:88)
at robot.IiiIiiIIII.<init>(pb:138)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:153)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(dyb:26)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:77)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:137)
at nul.iIIiIIiiIiIIi.null(unc:29)
at nul.iiIiIIiiIIiii.run(aac:130)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
OSRS SUPPORT IS DOWN YOU NINCOMPOOP

It should say on the client.
Nope. Doesn't say anything for me.

Edit: I'm assuming this is for all OSRS bots since it's client related..? Or do you think some bots still work?

I'm an idiot.. Just realized today was Thursday and was an update ignore me pls.

Nope. Doesn't say anything for me.

Edit: I'm assuming this is for all OSRS bots since it's client related..? Or do you think some bots still work?

I'm an idiot.. Just realized today was Thursday and was an update ignore me pls.

Quality slayer is broken. It's no longer the clients fault according to party. That being said, it MIGHT be fixed by someone else (hopefully).

Rip didn't read this and see that it doesn't work anymore lol. Just used about 50 cents in 1 hour on this bot trying to get it to start. Every time I click on a profile I'd saved, the whole client just immediately freezes, doesn't unfreeze, and takes 10 cents off my account despite it running for a SOLID 4 seconds and not actually letting me even select settings.

Rip didn't read this and see that it doesn't work anymore lol. Just used about 50 cents in 1 hour on this bot trying to get it to start. Every time I click on a profile I'd saved, the whole client just immediately freezes, doesn't unfreeze, and takes 10 cents off my account despite it running for a SOLID 4 seconds and not actually letting me even select settings.
The bot freezing isnt a problem, its simply it loading the settings. On a good computer, it takes up to 30 seconds.

That'd be lit, even just so I can spend it on the bot again now that I know it's not broken and I just have to wait for the client to unfreeze
Yea no, the bots still broken lol. The freezing is part of the bot, it crashing on receiving a message is genuinely a bug. Who knows whats going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.