Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
Is there an option to pick up thrown items (arrows/darts/knives), i was intending to train range with slayer seeing as I already have 94 mage and my next goal was 90 range. I haven't been able to figure out how to loot, i don't want to be wasting 10,000 ammo just for a few levels lol
add it to the looting list

hey only thing I can ask to add so far is more emergency tele options, I'm a mid level ironman, I cant use tabs. so regular tele support would be nice.

when did i ask for a private Slayer script? If you have a public slayer script on Runemate you should be making way more then that. - should be -
Sure, post it in the bot request section, but I highly doubt anyone would start a project like this without any extra funds considering this bot works perfectly fine 99% of the time.

Got it running now in the taverly dungeon it'll climb down the ladder and sit there, I think the path making in there is broken. I walk him to the lesser demons and it'll work after that. Not sure if this script is being serviced anymore, if it's not I think the price per hour should be lowered. Also doesn't select spells I have it set to for blast. It'll smack with the staff until you manually select fire blast.

Last edited:

Got it running now in the taverly dungeon it'll climb down the ladder and sit there, I think the path making in there is broken. I walk him to the lesser demons and it'll work after that. Not sure if this script is being serviced anymore, if it's not I think the price per hour should be lowered. Also doesn't select spells I have it set to for blast. It'll smack with the staff until you manually select fire blast.
Yea, this bot is no longer being updated. I believe its being sold for $1500 or something along those lines. Although thats the case, make sure you have a dusty key in your bank before using. Not sure what about magic as I only used melee.

Yea, this bot is no longer being updated. I believe its being sold for $1500 or something along those lines. Although thats the case, make sure you have a dusty key in your bank before using. Not sure what about magic as I only used melee.
It's such a nice bot too, if it were to be worked ou and bugs fixed id pay a solid 25-35 cents an hour for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.