Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it doesnt eat for me i needed to manually eat the food and because of that i died twice a blue drags

Attachments

• 10-25 19-34-51 - iSlayer.txt
    219.1 KB · Views: 2
I've been called a god before.
It seems like it doesnt eat for me i needed to manually eat the food and because of that i died twice a blue drags
Bro.... i'm sorry but i can't do anything...

hey man, ive never used this bot, but im looking forward to when its more polished, and then id pay for this !!

Bot fails to open. Fails to even start 95% of the time. when it does open it crashes straight away when it attempts to kill skeletons in taverly dungeon. ( Using the lowest slayer master )

I've been called a god before.
Bot fails to open. Fails to even start 95% of the time. when it does open it crashes straight away when it attempts to kill skeletons in taverly dungeon. ( Using the lowest slayer master )
Guys can someone explain to him what’s te problem.

Guys can someone explain to him what’s te problem.

Turn on Multi combat zones in the settings, also taverly dungeon is buggy af.

Blue Dragons is broken and it's been said in this discussion thread a few times, so don't say you weren't warned; just do blue drags legit or block them.

Turn on Multi combat zones in the settings, also taverly dungeon is buggy af.

Blue Dragons is broken and it's been said in this discussion thread a few times, so don't say you weren't warned; just do blue drags legit or block them.

Ah ok i havent been reading this thread alot and last time i used the bot blue drags worked but thank you for answering

Ah ok i havent been reading this thread alot and last time i used the bot blue drags worked but thank you for answering
Ah that's alright, I'm glad it worked for you last time, I haven't been able to get it to work on blue dragons at all haha; just try babysitting it a little more or use a ring of life if you don't wanna risk dying :)

Ah that's alright, I'm glad it worked for you last time, I haven't been able to get it to work on blue dragons at all haha; just try babysitting it a little more or use a ring of life if you don't wanna risk dying :)
Yeah ive been using ring of life and try to use the bot only when im on pc :p

What method is it using to get to catacombs? Because teleport to falador -> run to port sarim -> run to catacombs is really slow :/. I probably don't have something unlocked. Just don't know what. (even if this is the only thing teleport via glory to draynor would be faster)

easily triggered ✌
What method is it using to get to catacombs? Because teleport to falador -> run to port sarim -> run to catacombs is really slow :/. I probably don't have something unlocked. Just don't know what. (even if this is the only thing teleport via glory to draynor would be faster)
Teleport to Kourend

Well fuck. That's annoying to unlock. Wish it used teleport to kourend as it way easier to obtain :/ Oh well thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.