Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qosmiof2 updated iSlayer with a new update entry:

iSlayer v1.0.2.0 Released!

I can't help but notice the bot fails to notice the bank sometimes when standing next to Nieve after receiving a task; as a result have to babysit a little after each task finishes :eek:
In addition, trans-versing is a lot better than it used to be when running 2x speed, but would be nice if it could be optimized a little <3

I've been called a god before.
I can't help but notice the bot fails to notice the bank sometimes when standing next to Nieve after receiving a task; as a result have to babysit a little after each task finishes :eek:
In addition, trans-versing is a lot better than it used to be when running 2x speed, but would be nice if it could be optimized a little <3
I‘ll check that

whaf items do I need for it to slay kalphites? I try to run kalphites and it opens bank and says you have none of the required items then it quits

easily triggered ✌
whaf items do I need for it to slay kalphites? I try to run kalphites and it opens bank and says you have none of the required items then it quits
@Qosmiof2 wtf lol

Make it so its just spams up which item they need instead of stopping the not

Also did you look in the bot description it tells you required items

You have to use “use multicombat areas”.

@Squidl i didn’t have time to write down everything.

Blue Dragons stucked me. It just doesn't open the door (the one you need the Dust Key) with. I soon post my logs since I want those couple of hours refunded.

Blue Dragons stucked me. It just doesn't open the door (the one you need the Dust Key) with. I soon post my logs since I want those couple of hours refunded.
What does it do in the meantime?

What does it do in the meantime?
Great now it is looping on equipping anti-dragon shield and equipping dharok greataxe. What the fuck do I do wrong?
At least that made me lose 'just' 0,10 €... again.

Attachments

• 10-17 18-13-45 - iSlayer.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Great now it is looping on equipping anti-dragon shield and equipping dharok greataxe. What the fuck do I do wrong?
At least that made me lose 'just' 0,10 €... again.
It’s a bug on my end. Calm down i’ll give you back those 10 cents

Ok what I start it again, and again loop, ok i am just gonna wait until i figure what the peep is wrong...

Edit: I just see your previous reply, im sorry that I started it again but I thought it was an error on my end, can you send that 10 eurocents back too?

Attachments

• 10-17 18-22-10 - iSlayer.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.