Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
No but spirit trees work so I cant complain its working pretty smooth.
Slayer ring bug was fixed in latest update.

Have you tried refreshing the bot?

It’s definitely fixed now

I still need to know if slayer ring bug is fixed guys

Just a few recommendations, I don't know if these are client or bot issues. I haven't really looked at how Runemate bots are written, but I'm going to do my best to use terms I've seen used around here and in your logs.
  • Looting: Should have longer sleep after exiting combat. It looks very strange to go from a kill, to another mob, then back to loot and bury bones. However, if you want to loot during combat I'd say separate the looting leaf from the bone burying/looting leaf. Never pickup bones during combat, you run around with aggro picking up bones and maybe other's bones.
  • Teleporting: I don't know if this is in your bot or part of the client's web pathing. Sometimes the bot will use multiple charges of an amulet or ring teleporting to the same place. Sleep needs to be longer here to detect if it's in the right place. It will straight up right click ammy and tp to Karamja twice before it goes through the animation, and will use two charges instead of one. This has happened every single time for moss giant and bronze dragon tasks. Same thing goes for tablets, I don't have as specific of an example though.
  • Error handling: I've come back to my computer multiple times with the bot errored out and iSlayer still running with the credits still ticking away and my account still logged in. It's hard to tell from the debug logs when exactly the bot had an issue, otherwise I'd contact you directly for a refund. Is it when it goes into a bank loop for two hours or when the bot actually errors out? It's not a lot of money, but still feels bad.
Otherwise, it's a great bot and I've noticed a lot improvements since you've released it. Thanks for your hard work and great product.

Thanks.

I’ll change the way teleportation is handled.

Looting will stay the same however.

Regarding “erroring out”. I don’t know what you mean. If the bot gets an error it stops and it is not charging anymore.
Just a few recommendations, I don't know if these are client or bot issues. I haven't really looked at how Runemate bots are written, but I'm going to do my best to use terms I've seen used around here and in your logs.
  • Looting: Should have longer sleep after exiting combat. It looks very strange to go from a kill, to another mob, then back to loot and bury bones. However, if you want to loot during combat I'd say separate the looting leaf from the bone burying/looting leaf. Never pickup bones during combat, you run around with aggro picking up bones and maybe other's bones.
  • Teleporting: I don't know if this is in your bot or part of the client's web pathing. Sometimes the bot will use multiple charges of an amulet or ring teleporting to the same place. Sleep needs to be longer here to detect if it's in the right place. It will straight up right click ammy and tp to Karamja twice before it goes through the animation, and will use two charges instead of one. This has happened every single time for moss giant and bronze dragon tasks. Same thing goes for tablets, I don't have as specific of an example though.
  • Error handling: I've come back to my computer multiple times with the bot errored out and iSlayer still running with the credits still ticking away and my account still logged in. It's hard to tell from the debug logs when exactly the bot had an issue, otherwise I'd contact you directly for a refund. Is it when it goes into a bank loop for two hours or when the bot actually errors out? It's not a lot of money, but still feels bad.
Otherwise, it's a great bot and I've noticed a lot improvements since you've released it. Thanks for your hard work and great product.

Thanks.

I’ll change the way teleportation is handled.

Looting will stay the same however.

Regarding “erroring out”. I don’t know what you mean. If the bot gets an error it stops and it is not charging anymore.

I was still being charged after this error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IIiIIiIiii.execute(r:619)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(izb:23)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(oec:233)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(rbc:3399)
at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiIi.run(zhc:65)​
I let it run for a bit after to see and I saw my credits being used. If it happens again I'll send you the full log - now that you've responded I realized it's only happened once and may not be worth your attention.

Also, I noticed someone else posted about the bronze dragons - the iron dragons are in the room next to it(Brimhaven). Out of three times it's walked to iron twice, I paused the bot and manually walked to the next room where bronze dragons are and it functioned as it should.

Java Warlord
I was still being charged after this error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IIiIIiIiii.execute(r:619)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(izb:23)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(oec:233)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(rbc:3399)
at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiIi.run(zhc:65)​
I let it run for a bit after to see and I saw my credits being used. If it happens again I'll send you the full log - now that you've responded I realized it's only happened once and may not be worth your attention.

Also, I noticed someone else posted about the bronze dragons - the iron dragons are in the room next to it(Brimhaven). Out of three times it's walked to iron twice, I paused the bot and manually walked to the next room where bronze dragons are and it functioned as it should.
Just press "Submit" in the client when an error pops up. In almost no case an author will be able to find those stack traces helpful because they are obfuscated (sort of encrypted). When you press "Submit", the exception will show up in the author's log in its unobfuscated version.

Suggestion: Have the bot fill up the HP and prayer before returning to next task. Starting off with 40 hp and 3 prayer atm

Edit; Once I get enough points for a slayer ring ill check the bug again

Suggestion: Have the bot fill up the HP and prayer before returning to next task. Starting off with 40 hp and 3 prayer atm

Edit; Once I get enough points for a slayer ring ill check the bug again
It will eat as soon as it gets to the dungeon.
One of the reasons is that while traversing it will gain a few hp points.

So no changing that because it doesn’t affect the play much.

Also, thanks

It went into Iron/Steel room.
Bronze is in a diff room in brimhaven dungeon. Also, was targeting irons and killing them. Was a bronze task.
Oh okay rhanks

One modification you may wish to make: The script crashes saying 'no dramen staff' when I select Chaeldar, but I have a lunar staff, which acts as the equivalent. Cheers.

One modification you may wish to make: The script crashes saying 'no dramen staff' when I select Chaeldar, but I have a lunar staff, which acts as the equivalent. Cheers.
Gotcha.

FYI - Changes you made have resolved glory and made everything a lot better it seems.
I've been running 5-hours without any hiccups which is a big change.
Before would only ever get maybe 1-2 tasks before needing to restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.