Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bug seems to be a pain in the ass.

Lmk if it still happens after next update

The bow was in the preset you loaded right?

well no because my other tasks i was doing with blowpipe, this would be the only task that it has to chose bow over blowpipe, along with dragon tasks which it already does

Well, Pyrefiends is busted.
Kills 1
Attacks 2nd
Teleports out
Opens bank
Deposits inventory
Withdraws Gem
Stays stuck like this with bank open and gem in inventory.

Did it twice in a row.

Am I missing something?

Logs attached.

Attachments

• 09-24 20-40-45 - iSlayer [WEEKEND DISCOUNT].zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 2
I've been called a god before.
Well, Pyrefiends is busted.
Kills 1
Attacks 2nd
Teleports out
Opens bank
Deposits inventory
Withdraws Gem
Stays stuck like this with bank open and gem in inventory.

Did it twice in a row.

Am I missing something?

Logs attached.
Wait for an update

well no because my other tasks i was doing with blowpipe, this would be the only task that it has to chose bow over blowpipe, along with dragon tasks which it already does
So only rune bow can fire these bolts?

prayer flicking seems to be iffy, like it starts out flicking , then after a few flicks just leaves it on x.x

EDIT: and now it seems to be working?

EDIT2: jk, back to not flicking.

Also, is there a reason it wants to mage fire giants? Instead of melee
It will leave it on if: it will have to eat during combat or loot during combat.

Wait for an update

So only rune bow can fire these bolts?

It will leave it on if: it will have to eat during combat or loot during combat.

I believe any type of crossbow better than rune. So for this task it has to prioritize the broad bolts and crossbow over whatever piece of gear it has preset

I believe any type of crossbow better than rune. So for this task it has to prioritize the broad bolts and crossbow over whatever piece of gear it has preset
So only crossbows?

@Qosmiof2

"Broad-tipped bolts are only usable by players with a Slayer level of at least 55 and a Ranged level of at least 61. They can be fired only by the Rune crossbow, Dragon hunter crossbow and Armadyl crossbow."

I believe in order to get the task I mentioned, you must be able to have those stats anyways, so yea its a must to kill those npcs

Info: Broad bolts

Edit: As well, when you have time, can you put a timer so that I know when the hour is about to be over?

@Qosmiof2

"Broad-tipped bolts are only usable by players with a Slayer level of at least 55 and a Ranged level of at least 61. They can be fired only by the Rune crossbow, Dragon hunter crossbow and Armadyl crossbow."

I believe in order to get the task I mentioned, you must be able to have those stats anyways, so yea its a must to kill those npcs

Info: Broad bolts

Edit: As well, when you have time, can you put a timer so that I know when the hour is about to be over?
Can you gather me names of all crossbows/weapons that can be used with these bolts?

Holy shit...

Guys i just realised i didn't even have a check for the ring in the code...

Now it is definitely fixed [next update].

Sorry...

Its in the post you replied to bud.

"They can be fired only by the Rune crossbow, Dragon hunter crossbow and Armadyl crossbow.""

No luck with the slayer ring loop

Unfortunately mate. Id just take it out all together and have the bot use spirit trees to get to neive so at least neive is usable. Just my .02 cents ill use chaeldar for now cheers

correct I just finally got to nieve lol

Yep, Glory seems to be working now.
Emptied one over a few tasks, banked it and got a new one on. Hopefully keeps going.
Legit.

Bot has Bronze Dragons coded incorrectly it seems.
Walks to Iron/Steel Dragons room.
Searches out Iron Dragon -> Right-Clicks -> attack.
It thinks Iron Dragons = Bronze Dragons and is in the wrong room.

Status
Not open for further replies.