Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it enabled. It just randomly stopped on this task. Logs I uploaded in the report bug page:

qosmiof2 / SlayerBot / issues / #24 - Script Crash — Bitbucket

This seems to be with blue dragon tasks only. Other task are working atm

@Qosmiof2 when killing turoth, bot should switch to the following, because if it does not, it wont be able to damage the turoth. Currently it keeps the standard set of gear instead of equiping the following:

"Turoths, like kurasks, can only be damaged with a leaf-bladed spear, leaf-bladed sword or leaf-bladed battleaxe, the Magic Dart spell (requiring a Magic level of 50 plus either a slayer's staff or a staff of the dead), Amethyst or broad bolts (which can only be fired from a rune crossbow, dragon hunter crossbow, or an Armadyl crossbow), or by using broad arrows (which can only be fired from a magic shortbow). "

Source: Turoth

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
This seems to be with blue dragon tasks only. Other task are working atm

@Qosmiof2 when killing turoth, bot should switch to the following, because if it does not, it wont be able to damage the turoth. Currently it keeps the standard set of gear instead of equiping the following:

"Turoths, like kurasks, can only be damaged with a leaf-bladed spear, leaf-bladed sword or leaf-bladed battleaxe, the Magic Dart spell (requiring a Magic level of 50 plus either a slayer's staff or a staff of the dead), Amethyst or broad bolts (which can only be fired from a rune crossbow, dragon hunter crossbow, or an Armadyl crossbow), or by using broad arrows (which can only be fired from a magic shortbow). "

Source: Turoth
What was your preset that was chosen and what didn't it equip

Turoth automatically switched the gear for me no problem

slayer ring loop still exists

edit: slayer tower still broken? =\

Last edited:
Failed to Bind to the Game Client because of an AgentInitializationException

Rebooted and Updated RuneMate Client.
This is the only Bot not working for me.

Has happened before and you’ve resolved. Always is after certain updates to your resource. It has failed since the last one.

Failed to Bind to the Game Client because of an AgentInitializationException

Rebooted and Updated RuneMate Client.
This is the only Bot not working for me.

Has happened before and you’ve resolved. Always is after certain updates to your resource. It has failed since the last one.
This is not a fault of the bot author, rather a fault between the runescape client and the runemate client. Simply restart the Runescape client and RuneMate client and try again.

This is not a fault of the bot author, rather a fault between the runescape client and the runemate client. Simply restart the Runescape client and RuneMate client and try again.
Will do. Only bot it’s happening with even after 2 Reboots though.

Okay did another full reboot.
Just saying because of an “Exception” now.
Not sure. Oh well. Will try it again later then I guess, not sure why only this bot having the issue. Seems to happen almost every other Update to the Resource. Is there a folder or cache I need to cleanse maybe?

Ignore. Fixed by clearing some Cache.
Was the Old School Client
Weird that it was on this bot.
Resolved! Back to testing this shindig

What was your preset that was chosen and what didn't it equip

Preset was:
Full Void, Glory, Toxic blowpipe, guthix boots, board bolts in ammo slot, archer ring (i), ava accumulator. It did not equip the rune c bow in order to use the broad bolts as required to damage the npc.

Preset was:
Full Void, Glory, Toxic blowpipe, guthix boots, board bolts in ammo slot, archer ring (i), ava accumulator. It did not equip the rune c bow in order to use the broad bolts as required to damage the npc.
Preset was:
Fixed in next update

Bank/Glory bug returns. Logs attached.
Found it sitting with Bank open empty glory and slayer gem in inventory.
20+ Charged (6) Glories in my bank.

Attachments

• 09-24 14-26-21 - iSlayer [WEEKEND DISCOUNT].zip
    147.6 KB · Views: 1
thanks you it does the same for slayer ring. cant use neive because of the slayer ring attached to that master

thanks you it does the same for slayer ring. cant use neive because of the slayer ring attached to that master

This bug seems to be a pain in the ass.

Lmk if it still happens after next update

Preset was:
The bow was in the preset you loaded right?

uwu :3
prayer flicking seems to be iffy, like it starts out flicking , then after a few flicks just leaves it on x.x

EDIT: and now it seems to be working?

EDIT2: jk, back to not flicking.

Also, is there a reason it wants to mage fire giants? Instead of melee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.