Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Likely a Runemate issue overall but it gets stuck EVERY time when going to Karajama and attempting to walk through the Gate from the F2P East side to the P2P West side where the Dungeon is located. Always have to Pause the script and walk it through myself.

I've been called a god before.
FYI - Likely a Runemate issue overall but it gets stuck EVERY time when going to Karajama and attempting to walk through the Gate from the F2P East side to the P2P West side where the Dungeon is located. Always have to Pause the script and walk it through myself.
Nah it's probably on my end. i'll check it.

Glory seems to be having a lot of issues still.
When it empties to uncharged it now instead of looping just sits at bank with one in inventory and one on.
If I try to fix it myself it will teletab back and get stuck again.

Glory seems to be having a lot of issues still.
When it empties to uncharged it now instead of looping just sits at bank with one in inventory and one on.
If I try to fix it myself it will teletab back and get stuck again.
shit... i'll test it more right now.

Thanks

and sorry

I'll write a guide when i fix all of this worthless bugs.

What are the Required items for Kalphite task?
I've got Super Antipoison, Waterskin (4), Desert clothes, rope, all in bank.
Pretty sure all it takes is Rope, and maybe 1 waterskin / 1 antipoision typically.
Keeps stopping the Bot saying I'm missing items.

Hello!

Is this efficient to use for 80+ slay? I see a lot of the monsters are missing from certain slayer masters; does this mean my account will need to be babysat in case of getting a task that is not supported? Never the less, really excited to see this :)

Thanks

What are the Required items for Kalphite task?
I've got Super Antipoison, Waterskin (4), Desert clothes, rope, all in bank.
Pretty sure all it takes is Rope, and maybe 1 waterskin / 1 antipoision typically.
Keeps stopping the Bot saying I'm missing items.

Check multicombat areas

---------------------------------------------------------

Task not supported = bot will stop (probably at the master)

Hello!

Is this efficient to use for 80+ slay? I see a lot of the monsters are missing from certain slayer masters; does this mean my account will need to be babysat in case of getting a task that is not supported? Never the less, really excited to see this :)

Thanks

Check multicombat areas

Thanks for the response. I suppose what I am more concerned about is the price it will cost in total with all of the stops. If it wasn't so lucky and got say 3 tasks in a row it could not do, that would be 3 hrs used up. Also, has there been any input from people with higher slayer lvls?

Many thanks.

Thanks for the response. I suppose what I am more concerned about is the price it will cost in total with all of the stops. If it wasn't so lucky and got say 3 tasks in a row it could not do, that would be 3 hrs used up. Also, has there been any input from people with higher slayer lvls?

Many thanks.
I definitely understand that. More monsters are soon to be added.

Some users botted with it with 90+ slayer.

But as i'm saying, you can just follow this resource and wait for me to add them all

I definitely understand that. More monsters are soon to be added.

Some users botted with it with 90+ slayer.

But as i'm saying, you can just follow this resource and wait for me to add them all

I am not complaining, I just wanted to clear those issues up. I will definitely be looking to use this product when it is fully complete.

Thanks

Check multicombat areas

What.... That kinda makes no sense mate?
What are the Required items for Kalphite..?
They show as supported under Vannaka Slayer Master.
I have all items that I know would typically be supported if I went to Kalphite - Not sure what the bot is looking.
Ends whenever I start and it opens the bank.

What.... That kinda makes no sense mate?
What are the Required items for Kalphite..?
They show as supported under Vannaka Slayer Master.
I have all items that I know would typically be supported if I went to Kalphite - Not sure what the bot is looking.
Ends whenever I start and it opens the bank.
Task not supported text was for another reply.

Yours is: Check use multicombat areas in location selection.

Task not supported text was for another reply.

Yours is: Check use multicombat areas in location selection.
Okay the Multi-Combat fixed it.
But that's weird because I have had other tasks in Multi-Combat and never bothered to tick that box.
Oh well - Glad it's going again now.

Also, did you get Glory fixed? / Change it back to PAUSE for 5 mins at least before Stopping.
Hate how many hours it's wasted on instant Stops over missing 1 thing I quickly go buy from GE.
Even though I only get messages on what is missing about 50% of the time, other times I just figure it out when it stops lol.

Okay the Multi-Combat fixed it.
But that's weird because I have had other tasks in Multi-Combat and never bothered to tick that box.
Oh well - Glad it's going again now.

Also, did you get Glory fixed? / Change it back to PAUSE for 5 mins at least before Stopping.
Hate how many hours it's wasted on instant Stops over missing 1 thing I quickly go buy from GE.
Even though I only get messages on what is missing about 50% of the time, other times I just figure it out when it stops lol.
Yeah i'll add a notification.

And regarding glory, restart runemate asap and it will work. I found the problem finally.

Superior All Knowing Person!
I'd like to order one fam. sized pepperoni pizza with extra cheese pls.

02a5bc73ed5e565ec67450d84c4182cf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.