Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Two things:
1) Can you make it PAUSE instead of STOP at least for like 1-5 mins when it is missing something ?
The STOP is worse than the Pause I think because if it misses an item I can quickly get I lose $ having to start a new instance since it takes longer than 30-secs to start an instance with all the settings and have it scan the bank.

2) What are the required items for a Green Dragon task from Van?
I have anti-fire shield and pots but keeps saying I'm missing something and stops?...
And regarding stop and pause. I can probably do something.

Probably either dusty key if dont have agilify level for taverly or amulet of glory, axe and wc 34+ for brimhaven

Went and got 40 WC and Dusty Key - Now it works. Was the WC pretty sure.
However, it is still bugging out hard on Glories.
If you use the last charge when you teleport to task it will tab back and swap out for a charged one.
When it does this it puts on a charged on then banks and gets stuck in a loop of withdrawing a charged one / depositing it -> over and over
Also when using Glory to Teleport to task it often uses multiple charges - needs a longer delay still.

SIDE NOTE - It is requiring and using Anti-Fire shield and Anti-Fire potions to kill Baby Green Dragons.
Baby Green Dragons to NOT breath fire :)

Went and got 40 WC and Dusty Key - Now it works. Was the WC pretty sure.
However, it is still bugging out hard on Glories.
If you use the last charge when you teleport to task it will tab back and swap out for a charged one.
When it does this it puts on a charged on then banks and gets stuck in a loop of withdrawing a charged one / depositing it -> over and over
Also when using Glory to Teleport to task it often uses multiple charges - needs a longer delay still.

SIDE NOTE - It is requiring and using Anti-Fire shield and Anti-Fire potions to kill Baby Green Dragons.
Baby Green Dragons to NOT breath fire :)
So it will use the one on equipment until its last charge then get stuck in a loop with withdrawing items?

So it will use the one on equipment until its last charge then get stuck in a loop with withdrawing items?
Yes. It Teleported with a Charged Glory (1)
So it became Glory - Uncharged
Used Teleport tab to go back to bank to get a Charged one
Withdrew Glory (6) - closed bank - Equipped
Opened bank - Withdrew Glory (6) - Deposited - Withdrew - Loop / stuck

Yes. It Teleported with a Charged Glory (1)
So it became Glory - Uncharged
Used Teleport tab to go back to bank to get a Charged one
Withdrew Glory (6) - closed bank - Equipped
Opened bank - Withdrew Glory (6) - Deposited - Withdrew - Loop / stuck
Gotcha.

I assume your equipment preset contains a glory right?
Does this happen if you load a preset withuot a glory?

Gotcha.

I assume your equipment preset contains a glory right?
Does this happen if you load a preset withuot a glory?
My Preset always includes a Glory (X)
I'd imagine would not happen if you did not have Glory in your Preset.

Rock Slug Salting needs work.
The Rock Slug runs off when you get it low enough to Salt and the Bot simply uses Salt on the closest Slug - Which it isn't normally.

Rock Slug Salting needs work.
The Rock Slug runs off when you get it low enough to Salt and the Bot simply uses Salt on the closest Slug - Which it isn't normally.
I was not aware of that.

i'll check it out.

SUH-WHEAT.
Also, I just need an official #iSlayerTester Badge now. Think every one of my posts since changing to this community has been on this thread :D

SIDE BAR - Can you set up Melee Progression.
Example: Hit 70 Attack then change to Strength until 70 Strength then Defense to 70 Defense, then back to Attach until 75 Attack, etc.
Also, having the ability to set certain tasks to Range/Mage +/& Safe Spot would be nice.
Have done just straight melee so far but sure Mage/Range would be good for some.

how do i get the latest version? Ive restarted thinking it automatically updates. I can show u the loop over team viewer if youd like

how do i get the latest version? Ive restarted thinking it automatically updates. I can show u the loop over team viewer if youd like
Try to not have it on preset until i fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.