Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
I've got the slayer gem.
It's done well 1-50 slayer
Just gets stuck sometimes in loops that only seem to get fixed by stopping the bot entirely then starting it back up. I have all of the required items and loads of extra teleport tabs. I've been running the latest. It was 1.0.1.7. Sometimes it will pause and tell me what I'm missing, other times it will not pause but if I click "update" or pause it myself then start it back it will the tell me if I'm missing something like if it ran out of food or a tele tab. So if it does get the pause in does it not charge during pause? What about if I enable breaks? Will it charge during logged out breaks or no? Haven't been using breaks since I figured it would charge while logged out.
Yeah i can change so that it won't pause anymore but stop instead.

And yes during breaks it will charge you.

I've got the slayer gem.
It's done well 1-50 slayer
Just gets stuck sometimes in loops that only seem to get fixed by stopping the bot entirely then starting it back up. I have all of the required items and loads of extra teleport tabs. I've been running the latest. It was 1.0.1.7. Sometimes it will pause and tell me what I'm missing, other times it will not pause but if I click "update" or pause it myself then start it back it will the tell me if I'm missing something like if it ran out of food or a tele tab. So if it does get the pause in does it not charge during pause? What about if I enable breaks? Will it charge during logged out breaks or no? Haven't been using breaks since I figured it would charge while logged out.

Breaks are charged, yeah. It's a bit silly really, but that's how it is with every bot

Found it hung up twice again. Neither time paused just stopped. It was hung up finding my food - Tuna. I withdrew them and closed the bank tab and it started going just fine. But was doing it each time so I stopped it for now.

Can you do like it'll pause for 5mins and give a message and if no start back it'll Stop? The pause is good when I'm at the PC and give a message. But sometimes I walk away or I don't get any message. It's more so the times it's not pausing or stopping just getting stuck in bank loops.

Found it hung up twice again. Neither time paused just stopped. It was hung up finding my food - Tuna. I withdrew them and closed the bank tab and it started going just fine. But was doing it each time so I stopped it for now.

Can you do like it'll pause for 5mins and give a message and if no start back it'll Stop? The pause is good when I'm at the PC and give a message. But sometimes I walk away or I don't get any message. It's more so the times it's not pausing or stopping just getting stuck in bank loops.
Stuck in bank loops.

What is it trying to withdraw?
Can you post full logs here please

Stuck in bank loops.

What is it trying to withdraw?
Can you post full logs here please
Can when I get back to my computer.
This last time it was my Food: Tuna.
Honestly it can be just about anything.
It's NORMALLY either it freaks out about the Glory withdrawing and depositing a charged one over and over, or now food. It just doesn't ever even attempt to withdraw it. But will work just fine if I withdraw it and close the bank tab.

Can when I get back to my computer.
This last time it was my Food: Tuna.
Honestly it can be just about anything.
It's NORMALLY either it freaks out about the Glory withdrawing and depositing a charged one over and over, or now food. It just doesn't ever even attempt to withdraw it. But will work just fine if I withdraw it and close the bank tab.
This about glory should be fixed in the latest release.

Regarding food, give me logs whenever you can. Thanks

Did you also get fixed where it would repeatedly use Glory/Games/RoW teleport to same spot until it used all charges? Noticed that a few times. Would teleport, again and again, until 0 charges, then move on. Happened randomly.

Did you also get fixed where it would repeatedly use Glory/Games/RoW teleport to same spot until it used all charges? Noticed that a few times. Would teleport, again and again, until 0 charges, then move on. Happened randomly.
Yes

Here is two sets of the Logs where it got stuck in a bank loop and had to be killed.

Here is two sets of the Logs where it got stuck in a bank loop and had to be killed.
It's def something to do with the Tuna.
I withdrew them and now it is going back to the bank and putting them back in.. no idea.

I withdrew them and now it is going back to the bank and putting them back in.. no idea.
Okay seems to be FOOD in general.
Just did the same thing for Tuna and Lobsters.
Withdraws everything for Desert Lizards including the Ice Cubes then bombs on getting out food.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    115.5 KB · Views: 1
i have no idea how to use this.. tried to use this at trolls almost died lol
What were your settings..

Provide logs, provide information.

Thank you for replying but make sure content of a reply is useful to me and the others

Noticeably F.A.T.
i have no idea how to use this.. tried to use this at trolls almost died lol
Same, I almost die when I afk and don't turn the bot on myself.

LOL what kind of post if this.

Qos is the most friendly dev that busts his ass. I got 29-50 slayer overnight. Helped me with every step of the way. :D

Withdraws everything for Desert Lizards including the Ice Cubes then bombs on getting out food.
hmmmm, do you happen to remember what you had in the inventory?
I'll check desert lizards myself to see if i can reproduce the bug.

1. Found the bug.
2. Fixed the bug.
3. Pushed the bug.

Now all you have to do is wait for a notification to popup notifying you that i have updated my bot.

Thank you for helping me out finding bugs!

Thanks Brotha.

a

Okay next bug found.
Got an Ankou task and found it spinning the camera in a circle in the middle of a field totally lost. Tele tab out and it keeps spinning in bank confused.

Thanks Brotha.

Okay next bug found.
Got an Ankou task and found it spinning the camera in a circle in the middle of a field totally lost. Tele tab out and it keeps spinning in bank confused.

Well - Totally stopped the Bot and started it new. Stopped spinning and it is going now to task.

Thanks Brotha.

a

Okay next bug found.

Well - Totally stopped the Bot and started it new. Stopped spinning and it is going now to task.
Yeah camera movements aren't really on me. It's on client. It will work fine from here i'm sure.

Thanks

Yeah camera movements aren't really on me. It's on client. It will work fine from here i'm sure.

Thanks

Nope. Found it walked to outside Gnome stronghold or whatever it's called with the Agility arena. Was stuck standing by the wall / gate just hanging out. Killed it till I'm back at my desk. Was just monitoring from my phone.

Nope. Found it walked to outside Gnome stronghold or whatever it's called with the Agility arena. Was stuck standing by the wall / gate just hanging out. Killed it till I'm back at my desk. Was just monitoring from my phone.

Still Ankou task. Has killed 0

Status
Not open for further replies.