Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Yes, even tried taking it off my set gear
Button next to "Post reply" -> "Upload a File" please upload logs.

Logs can be accessed at: runemate spectre -> Help -> View logs.

Post the one that is the proper one.

I noticed an issue at steel dragons; it doesn't go into the slayer only spot in brimhaven (which id strongly advise) and gets aggro'd by iron dragons. Bot keeps clicking steel dragon while already in combat with an iron dragon. Very botlike, had to intervene.

kef

Bot was working great for me last night, but right now I turned on the prayer flicking option, and the script would not flick, or even use prayer at all. I also noticed it wouldn't eat, even when I was at 19 hp at one point.

Bot was working great for me last night, but right now I turned on the prayer flicking option, and the script would not flick, or even use prayer at all. I also noticed it wouldn't eat, even when I was at 19 hp at one point.
Did you have use prayer only when monster level is.... on?

Also give me some details regarding this bug please.

kef

Did you have use prayer only when monster level is.... on?

Also give me some details regarding this bug please.

No, I didn't have that box checked, it got to my task perfectly fine and would attack NPCs, it just would not eat or prayer flick. There was a point where I pressed update to change my attack style from attack to strength xp, but even before that prayer flicking was not working.

Wait for next update.
No, I didn't have that box checked, it got to my task perfectly fine and would attack NPCs, it just would not eat or prayer flick. There was a point where I pressed update to change my attack style from attack to strength xp, but even before that prayer flicking was not working.

Third time today it got stuck with the Bank open doing nothing. This time for like 3+ Hours.. Of PAID botting time.
All items are in the bank - It just got stuck in a loop apparently.
Stopping the bot and starting it - It goes just fine.
Only Log message was repeated about 500x before I found it and killed it after dinner:
02:00:27 DEBUG Opening bank leaf
02:00:27 DEBUG Failure.
02:00:27 DEBUG WithdrawRequiredItems leaf

Also found it stuck withdrawing and depositing a glory over and over earlier.

Edgeville Slayer master.

Side note: Love the script. But made be nice to go back to the $0.03 promo price until you fix these bank issues. I've wasted probably over $1.00 at $0.03 the last 3 days on it getting stuck in bank loops. Then now today at the new price... :(

Third time today it got stuck with the Bank open doing nothing. This time for like 3+ Hours.. Of PAID botting time.
Only Log message was repeated about 500x before I found it and killed it after dinner:

Edgeville Slayer master.

Side note: Love the script. But made be nice to go back to the $0.03 promo price until you fix these bank issues. I've wasted probably over $1.00 at $0.03 the last 3 days on it getting stuck in bank loops. Then now today at the new price... :(
I'll refund you. Do you have a gem, slayer ring or a slayer helm in your bank?

Edgeville Slayer master.

Also, if you would run the latest version, the bot pauses and tells you what you are missing.
Please, tell me what version you were running.

I've got the slayer gem.
It's done well 1-50 slayer
Just gets stuck sometimes in loops that only seem to get fixed by stopping the bot entirely then starting it back up. I have all of the required items and loads of extra teleport tabs. I've been running the latest. It was 1.0.1.7. Sometimes it will pause and tell me what I'm missing, other times it will not pause but if I click "update" or pause it myself then start it back it will the tell me if I'm missing something like if it ran out of food or a tele tab. So if it does get the pause in does it not charge during pause? What about if I enable breaks? Will it charge during logged out breaks or no? Haven't been using breaks since I figured it would charge while logged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.