Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Qos. Just started using the bot and its been working great on its first slayer task.

My question would be is it possible to force the bot to only use one combat style? or customize which combat style u wanna use for diff tasks. For example i dont want to use magic for greater demons. Also would it be possible to support trident, instead of earth/fire blast.

Hey Qos. Just started using the bot and its been working great on its first slayer task.

My question would be is it possible to force the bot to only use one combat style? or customize which combat style u wanna use for diff tasks. For example i dont want to use magic for greater demons. Also would it be possible to support trident, instead of earth/fire blast.

Just load only 1 setup. I asked this 2 days ago :) The changing per task is valid though.

Idk if this is happening to everyone, but when I run the script it is just very, very slow in acting. Everything takes just way too long in my imo. it does what it says but not human like and efficient. And after I updated the settings (unchecked bury bones and pressed update) it teleported back to falador and walked all the way back to moss giants in Zeah. It was kinda depressing and painful to watch

I've been called a god before.

Yeah i'll think of a better task managment for eq presets

Idk if this is happening to everyone, but when I run the script it is just very, very slow in acting. Everything takes just way too long in my imo. it does what it says but not human like and efficient. And after I updated the settings (unchecked bury bones and pressed update) it teleported back to falador and walked all the way back to moss giants in Zeah. It was kinda depressing and painful to watch

Wut. Explain what took it long? Everything works fine here and on most users' accounts i have watched / was shown.

Yeah i'll think of a better task managment for eq presets

Wut. Explain what took it long? Everything works fine here and on most users' accounts i have watched / was shown.
It works well, but it does it slowly. Like when it arrives at a bank, doesn't change camera angle for earlier bank pressing, it walks to the bank, wait a bit and then presses it, things like that. And I also got stuck south of Falador like someone earlier stated, but as far as I am concerned that is a runemate bug. Anyways, it did press the teleport when I disabled bury bones. bug?

It works well, but it does it slowly. Like when it arrives at a bank, doesn't change camera angle for earlier bank pressing, it walks to the bank, wait a bit and then presses it, things like that. And I also got stuck south of Falador like someone earlier stated, but as far as I am concerned that is a runemate bug. Anyways, it did press the teleport when I disabled bury bones. bug?
Where was it when you pressed update?

Maybe a tele option just for Zeah could be implemented since its just one of those places that takes the bot about 5 mins to get to from anywhere in the world. I did not face any speed problems on my end and everything went smoothly, its just a long walk even with stamina pots. an option for various zeah teles might just help a bit though.

Engineer
Maybe a tele option just for Zeah could be implemented since its just one of those places that takes the bot about 5 mins to get to from anywhere in the world. I did not face any speed problems on my end and everything went smoothly, its just a long walk even with stamina pots. an option for various zeah teles might just help a bit though.
Skills necklace would be a good choice.

The prayer flicking works great! Only when the bot is looting the prayer is off and I get hit like crazy and then it has to eat and gets hit like crazy again, maybe an idea to keep prayer on when looting or something?

For the rest it is great! Walking maybe a bit slow but it gets to the location!

The prayer flicking works great! Only when the bot is looting the prayer is off and I get hit like crazy and then it has to eat and gets hit like crazy again, maybe an idea to keep prayer on when looting or something?

For the rest it is great! Walking maybe a bit slow but it gets to the location!
I'll look into it.

I'm looking to rework the whole bot anyway

Pretty often it will teleport with Ring of Wealth (X) or Games Necklace (X) or Glory (X) and will use every charge for no reason..
Will just keep spamming to teleport to the same spot until no charges left then proceed..

Gets stuck at bank withdrawing amulet of glory and then depositing it again and repeating non stop. I have everything on the list Idk why it's doing this but it's done it the last 3 tasks.

Gets stuck at bank withdrawing amulet of glory and then depositing it again and repeating non stop. I have everything on the list Idk why it's doing this but it's done it the last 3 tasks.
hmmmmmmmm
do you have it on your equipment already?

Also: please provide logs

Status
Not open for further replies.