Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to use home teleport for chaeldar (i probaby dont have some quest for better route) but atm it's using ardy cloak to get to varrock via spirit tree and then runs to lumby ~_~

I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 updated iSlayer [PROMO PRICE] with a new update entry:

iSlayer [PROMO PRICE] v1.0.1.0 Released!

iSlayer [PROMO PRICE] updated to v1.0.1.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to use home teleport for chaeldar (i probaby dont have some quest for better route) but atm it's using ardy cloak to get to varrock via spirit tree and then runs to lumby ~_~
Buy lumby tele :)

I would like to apologize to everyone since my last update broke prayer (arithmetic exception) due to my mistake.

Will be fully working in the next update again.

Thank you

Just had my first black dragons task since the update, awesome work brother!

A quick one, it's trying to tele with Slayer ring whilst in combat and will continue to do so until i pause and run away :D

Frozen on Bloodvelds in slayer cave, press start it gears up gets into cave and does nothing :(

Just had my first black dragons task since the update, awesome work brother!

A quick one, it's trying to tele with Slayer ring whilst in combat and will continue to do so until i pause and run away :D

Frozen on Bloodvelds in slayer cave, press start it gears up gets into cave and does nothing :(
Okay tele is an easy bug to fix.

Bloodvelds: it gets into cave and doesn't walk to them or attack them

maybe you could attach your log(s) or try to explain things better, what task you're on etc.
Nevermind. Found the logs and found the issue.
Was missing a Gamesnecklace that was not mentioned as needed that I saw.
Good to go now bought premium :)

Had a black demon task, bot decided to kill them in taverly dungeon. Bot banked in varrock, and I have falador teletabs in the bank.
It didn't take any and instead decided to walk from varrock to taverly. Is that supposed to happen?

Does this use fairy rings for transporting around? Also could stackables get another value slider for lootin? Example for runes etc.

Last edited:
Does this use fairy rings for transporting around? Also could stackables get another value slider for lootin? Example for runes etc.
Stackables are looted when:

Number of items in stack multiplied by their ge price is equal or higher than price set on slider

Yes but for example monster (Basilisk) Drops 3; 15; 37 nature runes but setting the slider to 600gp to pick up the 3 drop could cause picking up garbage on another task or even on the same task. Another example could be iron,steel drags where it's probably best to not pick bones so it can be done in 1 trip and by setting slider to 2.6k so it doesn't pick bones is not viable. (Bury is not option for some accs with set pray lvl (52 pvp kek) )

Yes but for example monster (Basilisk) Drops 3; 15; 37 nature runes but setting the slider to 600gp to pick up the 3 drop could cause picking up garbage on another task or even on the same task. Another example could be iron,steel drags where it's probably best to not pick bones so it can be done in 1 trip and by setting slider to 2.6k so it doesn't pick bones is not viable. (Bury is not option for some accs with set pray lvl (52 pvp kek) )
Maybe i can add that

Status
Not open for further replies.