Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's single way combat so I'm already under attack and it's trying to attack one that isnt attacking me, hope that makes sense

I've been called a god before.
It's single way combat so I'm already under attack and it's trying to attack one that isnt attacking me, hope that makes sense
Was this a one time thing or always?

not always, just randomly. Fixes itself after may 10 - 20 attempts to attack a different one

So pretty much whenever I start it up, it just gets the task and then stands there doing nothing at all idling. Anything I could be doing wrong?

Woud be great if for abby spectrres it would auto switch to hides from melee armour! :)

Also another thing I've noticed! Once it finishes a task, it will go get a new task, works great. But then it will proceed to the destination of the new task regardless of supplies. Like my bot finished one task on its way to greater demons at the moment with 3 food :(

Potentially make it bank after every task regardless? :)

https://i.gyazo.com/e85f14cd7c8d67412df91ebeffc92666.png

Stuck here again bro - On its way to catacombs

Mine just keeps withdrawing and then depositing the slayer ring repeatedly, any ideas?

I've been called a god before.
Woud be great if for abby spectrres it would auto switch to hides from melee armour! :)

Also another thing I've noticed! Once it finishes a task, it will go get a new task, works great. But then it will proceed to the destination of the new task regardless of supplies. Like my bot finished one task on its way to greater demons at the moment with 3 food :(

Potentially make it bank after every task regardless? :)

https://i.gyazo.com/e85f14cd7c8d67412df91ebeffc92666.png

Stuck here again bro - On its way to catacombs

That agility shortcut is a web problem. I'll pass the issue on.
Regarding food, it will get more when needed. I guess it figured out its better to go fight it first rather than bank it. Nothing to worry about tho.

Mine just keeps withdrawing and then depositing the slayer ring repeatedly, any ideas?
Show me your settings please.

239ad96474535b93a6054a38e80c5b8e

Gyazo - 239ad96474535b93a6054a38e80c5b8e.png
getting stuck here on way to Greater demons

Crafting guild wall

Just to note I paused and teled to falador, it got stuck at the wall again (I'm aware it's not your fault however it really means i have to babysit)

Status
Not open for further replies.