Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Herblore Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having quite a few crashes making unf potions lately. It has also just been stopping for no reason as far as I can tell. The bot is still running in the runemate client but in game it just stops doing actions until it gets logged out from afk, then never logs back in and still shows as running in runemate. I have also had the issue that was mentioned about running back and forth between bankers at GE, usually only near the starting of the session though, it seems to stop doing it a little way in. The one last thing is that sometimes it will open the GE window and get stuck in it forever but I am unsure if thats an issues with this script or the client itself.

I've been called a god before.
I have been having quite a few crashes making unf potions lately. It has also just been stopping for no reason as far as I can tell. The bot is still running in the runemate client but in game it just stops doing actions until it gets logged out from afk, then never logs back in and still shows as running in runemate. I have also had the issue that was mentioned about running back and forth between bankers at GE, usually only near the starting of the session though, it seems to stop doing it a little way in. The one last thing is that sometimes it will open the GE window and get stuck in it forever but I am unsure if thats an issues with this script or the client itself.
Its outdated. Sorry

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Looks like cleaning herbs is broken, every time i'm trying to enter name of a herb, bot is asking me to do it correct. I was trying to enter Grimy marrentill, Grimy guam leaf, Grimy guam, guam, marrentill, its not accepting any of this. Help section of the bot is empty.

Might want to give a guide on how to setup cleaning, making unf, and making potions. The "help" section on the bot itself is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.