Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stands in the g.e doing nothing. is there something im missing.

have bank at :600
twle at :60
endanger at 550

change WORLDS RANDOM

Last edited:
You should also change endanger to like 100-150 or less or your not going to make not shit.

ty I did so :D

f2p is not supported.

Sorry.

thanks for the reply ya just made him mems 14 days

is there a reason why it stands at g.e after heading back or something I can do to change that, as of right now I walk back to the wild to get it started again

I have an issue for the past week where the bot will tele me to ge using ring after 1 run but will stand at the GE gates without going to the banker. Anyone else having this issue?

Seems like if your player is skulled it will teleport itself to ge when you meet endanger amount with no one even around.

Farted , this is a very old common error you can avoid by turning off attack options

Enviado de meu Moto MAXX usando Tapatalk

Turning this off avoid that , since it would walk there or use the enviroment option instead of attacking

So the bot keeps teleporting after being attacked (like it should) but then it just keeps teleporting over and over? It seems like changing worlds by right clicking mini map doesn't work because even doing it without the bot running it doesn't work. Have to go through lobby.

Last edited:
Two issues I have encountered after running this bot for about 10 hours:
1) The bot will randomly misclick cursed wisps and attack another player. This is constant regardless of the previously mentioned combat settings.
2) When teleporting from the wilderness, it overclicks the ring of wealth and uses two charges each time.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this bot so far! It's been a major help for me.

Anyone get alot of stoppages? I can't seem to run it 24 hrs without the bot randomly stopping. No error the bot just quits.

Yeah probly ... But theres still a lot of ppl fsrming curseds with that (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.