Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bot sometimes keep hoping worlds some times before resuming (using randomly config) theres no special place

yes , sometimes it hops a few times , sometimes only one . idk why it happens . i havent noticed any pattern at all

I've been called a god before.
yes , sometimes it hops a few times , sometimes only one . idk why it happens . i havent noticed any pattern at all
Then that is good.

Our goal is to not create patterns :p

its the teleport method of that script , youll need to have that on bank if you want to keep things going . Ring of wealth refer to this for mroe info

sometimes but stuck on converting window : when using enhanced experience w/o energy (the option to convert to enhanced is greyed soo the bot just afks until you do something) or without memories sometimes on curseds (cant convert to energy, same thing). also the bug is quite often using normal div not cursed one

Bot seems to get stuck when it teles to G.e. Just rotates camera and doesn't go to bank. However i think it the client itself but it seems to do it on other cursed bots also. Not sure if you can let admin know or look into it.

Bot seems to get stuck when it teles to G.e. Just rotates camera and doesn't go to bank. However i think it the client itself but it seems to do it on other cursed bots also. Not sure if you can let admin know or look into it.

There had been an RuneMate Update today and now all Divination Bots got Stuck on the GE or after teleporting to wilderness.
Since the update everything is broken.

There had been an RuneMate Update today and now all Divination Bots got Stuck on the GE or after teleporting to wilderness.
Since the update everything is broken.
any idea if theres a client update tthat will be realsed that will address this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.