Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Alcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having issues with your bot since this evening when my Runemate client decided to update.

I select what I want to alch, it starts the alch spell but won't 'click' on what to alch, so it just sits the waiting for to use High Level Alch. Having the same issue on another alching bot too, just won't do it

Been having issues with your bot since this evening when my Runemate client decided to update.

I select what I want to alch, it starts the alch spell but won't 'click' on what to alch, so it just sits the waiting for to use High Level Alch. Having the same issue on another alching bot too, just won't do it

Working since newest RuneMate update

I've been called a god before.
Wearing staff of fire, doesn't alch. Plenty of items to alch and nature runes. 1st in action bar.

Working since newest RuneMate update

So all good?

how do I set this bot up the right way .. I really dont get it .. using fire staff and selected the alch items got the runes and it doesnt work ...

Doesnt work... It worked perfectly before. But now its not working...

You have to select items.

For everyone else:

Disable the option to drop by dragging out of backpack or simply move the item more into the backpack.
Can you answer what is in top...

Hi. Your bot is unfortunately broken. Please can you fix :). It goes to the spell book but doesn't cast anything and just sits there.

------ UPDATE -----
it's because i was using a smoke battlestaff!! sorry!! It works!

Last edited:

Think a calculation might have gotten a little messed up in the update. Currently it says EXP/H and casts/h are 2.14B. Beside that it works flawlessly as always! :D

1iDQoPc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.